Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

This thread is about to get a lot of visitors.The free seed thread got closed at 5000 replies.This one has another 2000 to go lol

1 Like

Anyone have any legit blue dream seeds?

3 Likes

Fortunately thereā€™s always another 5000 replies :grin:

2 Likes

Who is the Sour D from?

2 Likes

Itā€™s Murcia Genetics, itā€™s AJs Sour D

1 Like

You mean ā€œ'Murica Geneticsā€? Never heard of themā€¦are they still around? Anyone else have experience with 'em???

1 Like

Got 9 of these growing. Psyched for this plant.

2 Likes

Looking around for the real OG. I have some super fire badass beans to trade if anyone has a clone or seeds. I really want to grow this plant.

1 Like

Which OG you looking for?

1 Like

Whatever Og you all think is worth growing il grow and log. I never got to grow a true ā€œOGā€ just the Ogre skunk.

2 Likes

They all get shut down at 5K. It just starts back up with the next number. No reason for people that want something for nothing to come here!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

@Mr.Gritz @zezozose thatā€™s a user on here, @Americangrower but they havenā€™t been around, they could still be on ICMag:

Alrighty then

Looking for Herijuana or Bhodiā€™s rich blessing CBD, got plenty to trade.

2 Likes

Interesting. Didnā€™t know AJs sour d came in regs

1 Like

@corey Itā€™s AJs cut x Uncle Festerā€™s SK18, dude is pretty active at ICMag talking about his hunt for the Sour D he remembers

3 Likes

Sounds solid. Damn if that guy could come on here I just might get into my vaultā€¦

4 Likes

Very interesting guys!!

1 Like

I have 5 herijuana f2s from tigerlily from CW. Theyā€™re older seeds but Iā€™ve kept them in the fridge with all my others.

5 Likes