Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’ll put this out again… looking for a pack or a few Mephisto Sour Livers for a seed run…

I can offer 2 to 1 with fresh Mephisto Double Grape S1’s. Or a nice pack of the Sour Livers S1.

3 Likes

I’ve got an old 1/2 pack of Good Medicine X 88G13HP. From maybe 2016? Just lemme know.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @HorseBadorites I’m trying to find a full pack if I can since this one is new/unopened, let me chew on it for a bit and I’ll let you know

3 Likes

If @LegsMahoney don’t bite on those Good Medicine X 88G13HP, hit me up and I am sure we can work out a trade of some sort :+1: I :green_heart: CBD :+1:

1 Like

I’m to get rid of what’s in the pic. Many or all for one is fine if you have something I want. I’m interested in freeborn selections, dj short, csi, sensi, ace, green mountain, crickets and cicadas, or serious seeds.

16 Likes

Looking for Gnome/Mandalorian, Night Owl, Roc Buds, HSC, Fast Buds, Barney’s autos. Also looking for reg autos, especially Firebudz, Gnome, or OG crosses.

Also, feel free to hit me up if you just have a lot of autos of any variety.

I have about a dozen different Mephisto strains and crosses I can trade. Also can trade a custom grinder or a tray of some type (I’m and artist and woodworker). I’ve been exhibited in museums (not sure how that happened), so some people think my stuff is nice :joy:

2 Likes

They’re not going anywhere :slight_smile:

You bet!

2 Likes

Somewhat interested in the Bodhi “Blue Sunshine” I will try to get a pic/list of some of my seed stash. Thanks for sharing! Peace~ djsf

3 Likes

I have a cross of Island Sweet Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry if you’re interested.

4 Likes

Thanks but mostly looking for original seeds from those breeders. If you have anything from any of them let me know.

1 Like

Fair enough, just thought I would throw it out there :slight_smile: Happy hunting :v:

3 Likes

Hey @HorseBadorites go ahead and link with @bassman5420 for those seeds, I’m working some good medicine plants right now and may be getting my hands on 88g13 seeds, so I might concievably be able to make that cross you mentioned myself down the line. Plus I know @bassman5420 has some CBD projects going on that I’m sure he could put that 1/2 pack to good use on. Appreciate you reaching out :v:t2:

5 Likes

@bassman5420

@LegsMahoney Good luck with your project, sounds like a good one!

3 Likes

Sending PM.

Would like to get that Noof.

1 Like

Really trying to locate a good Northern lites aka Northern lights . Who’s got it?
I remember there use to be a guy on here with the handle @Rocketboy who was breeding a double Nothern Lites “Alice in Wonderland “ or something like that did anyone get any of those? :call_me_hand:t2: :pray:t2:

1 Like

I have some Alice in Wonderland…….

2 Likes

Try @ToddMcC. I got some NL #2 and NL #5 from him. He got them from Seattle Greg. The guy who originally bred NL

4 Likes

I knew he had the same cut SG gave to Neville back in 84’ I believe. I’m outta funds for a bit, that’s why I wanted to trade for them if I could.? :wink:

1 Like

How many beans would you be willing to let go?