Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I should have a some on the way now, if i dont get them in a week or so, ill hit you up.

Looking to trade whatever catches your eye!

Have an abundance of regs would like to see if I have anything of use to someone :crazy_face:would like to up my fems but still not scared to bite on something that catches my eye

9 Likes

Whatā€™s up with that purple kush? @Rabeats2093

1 Like

I happen to have a couple of the Queens Banner from the ā€œDark Owlā€ collaboration. Theyā€™re yours if you want them. Thereā€™s only just a couple, and they are fem auto. But Iā€™ll happily gift them to you if they fit the bill :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey there cuz, while this wasnā€™t on my radar, it does look interesting after googling it. Maybe someone else would grow them before I could get around to it. I have over 200 strains seeds in both Photo and Auto and my own crosses.

2 Likes

@Banquo, ya see cuz, I already have a project in the works thatā€™s gonna take me about a year minimum from start to finish. Iā€™ve gotten some of what I need for it, and was hoping to gather the rest without having to spring for much cash-outta-pocket lol
And even this project wonā€™t get started before mid-year, since Iā€™ll be selling this place and moving in a few months.
While I do appreciate your offer, someone else would probably be able to do them justice a lot faster than I couldā€¦

1 Like

All good man. Generic Bruce Banner autos arenā€™t hard to find. Places like ILGM, FastBuds, etcā€¦ have theirs, but the Dark Owl version is the most legit as far as real deal genetics go. I did some searching and got a link for ya. This is the only place that has them right now according to Dark Owlā€™s IG.

lol cuz, Iā€™m not into buying the seeds, if that were the case, Iā€™d already have everything I need. But like I said lol thnx for the heads up

2 Likes

No worries at all. I sincerely appreciate your honesty. Iā€™ve got them stashed away, waiting until I learn how to do reversals and get it right, for a seed run. Theyā€™ll be around :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry I wasnā€™t aware that you were a trade-only kinda guy. Was just trying to set your sights in a good direction and help you find the real deal. Hope you find what youā€™re looking for.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m not a ā€˜trade onlyā€™ guy cuz lol Iā€™m more a ā€˜broke guyā€™ type

6 Likes

I have a friend who may have that. If he will wake Iā€™ll ask

2 Likes

Appreciate that cuz, let me know

1 Like

Looking for Night Owl Zamaldelica Express. Have mostly fem autos to trade.

2 Likes

I have these Zamaldelica Express iā€™d be willing to trade, DM me what you have available.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 5 blue dream 1:1 CBD auto fem from Master Sensei Genetics here in Michigan I bought to make more of but itā€™ll be forever before I manage to get to any of the 10 I wanted to do, would be happy to trade if youā€™re still looking

2 Likes

Anything youā€™re looking for specifically? Iā€™m interested in that Zacatecas Tribute f2, have any info on where it came from??

1 Like

@DougDawson i found a guy who has the slurricane f1. He didnā€™t ask a price but he said to give him a reasonable offer. Still interested?

1 Like

Thanks bud but the guy who I was looking for seems to have disappeared so I am putting that quest on hold,

1 Like

Pitched this on the bodhi thread and didnā€™t get any bites so I figured Iā€™d throw it out here. Iā€™ve got a pack of the recent LE drop: D9 Thai x Artifact 1 x 88G13HP that Iā€™m looking to trade for other Bodhi gear. Really interested in any of the CBD Rich blessing crosses using his 88G13HP. Hit me up if anyone is interested. :v:t2:

11 Likes