Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Not FogDog, but like @BasementBeans, I’m seeking some Atlas Seeds autoflowers.

Specifically:

-GMO Auto
-Gummibears
-Grease Gun

I’m fascinated by their devotion to breeding quality outdoor autos and would like to run some this summer season.

Have plenty of autos and a good amount of nice photo beans to trade. DM me if you have any of these, or other Atlas autos, and hopefully we can work something out!

2 Likes

Hope you find someone to help

2 Likes

Haha nvm just read the edit !

2 Likes

This is like the seed supermarket name a strain and it will appear .

10 Likes

Where the piff at?

1 Like
2 Likes

Lol, not really

2 Likes

Posting my once every month or two ask about seeds of @paintedfire420 Guava Hashplant x C99 if anyone has some in the fridge they’re willing to part with, original or Fgens. Lots of seeds to trade, send me a DM if you want to talk about what.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for Blueberry Muffin to work with… Don’t suppose he made any straight Blueberry Muffin Beans? Know anything about the genetics or grow? I’m interested… Have some Baked Beans crosses and past OG runs stuff I bought as well as various Mephisto.

I need to stop checking their site on Monday’s! I even bought the stupid Valentine’s pack just so I could get one of the three strains :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just read about guava hashplant for the first time, sounds delicious! I’d be interested in trying and trading for any potent guava forward strains, peach as well.

I hate this place sometimes… :joy:

3 Likes

Interested in the OG Raskal

Up for trades

2 Likes

No straight Blueberry, and yeah I know the sources of the other strains. Fuji Apple Cookie came from Native Sun Genetics, he used my dad’s overgrown mother plant. Vanilla Frosting and his GG4 were Dark Heart nursery clones. The Blueberry Muffin were reg seeds he popped from Humboldt Seed Co.

3 Likes

On the hunt for a few types of photo pollen.

Also always on the hunt for various CBD strains, high CBD or mixed ratio.

Shoot me a msg with what ya got :+1:

2 Likes

Be careful who you do trades with folks. I think i got burned on a trade.

7 Likes

What makes you question?

2 Likes

Its been almost a month and nothing. Person lives a few states away.

2 Likes

Boo!

I hope it’s just USPS for both y’all. :fist:

5 Likes

I don’t think even they are that bad. Contact the person. I sometimes forget who I am sending what and need a reminder.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I’ve got some Swazi gold that smells of Mangos. Just saying. Not peach or guava though. Let me know if you’d like some. :+1:

7 Likes

How bout that moose lobsta :joy:

1 Like