Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

That’s easy bud, the seeds came from here.
https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/396278-white-cherry-truffle-aficionado

The description is here.

3 Likes

I see @Pawsfodocaws is doing a run of them both as we speak ! Thats cool I can see the grow live now before I can start.

1 Like

Pardon the bend and reveg but the Cherry Festovals are amazing:

18 Likes

Im out of likes today, but :heart:
What was the terp profile on her like. I imagine if you decided to re veg her she was definetly worth keeping haha

And are those stems purple/red ??

I am definetly still looking for some.

2 Likes

Any f2s kicking around? Blue cheese ,strawberry cough ,strawberry kush ,banana kush, Chocolope, thc bomb,Apollo 13 …just a shot in the dark

5 Likes

I can take a look for you. I might have strawberry cough F2s left. Not sure if I handed them all out already.
I didnt try them out yet.
They came from a trade I did not long ago from a breeder in Canada.

6 Likes

Hell yeah brother lmk !

1 Like

I have Strawberry Cough, Banana Kush Fem and a Chocolate Trip ( Chocolate Thai × Indigo Diamonds)…
@Rabeats2093 DM me if you are interested

9 Likes

Wow that’s amazing

1 Like

Oh damn you have Banana Kush AND chocolate Trip !!?? Sigh Ill need to find something you might not have and ask you to do a trade with me. Thats gonna be hard to do thou :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

where are the banana kush fems from ? im looking to start a bunch of fem seeds soon and a bit interested lol

1 Like

Well guys, @Rabeats2093 asked first. The offer is his first.
Depending on his trade… I’ll let ya’ll know if there are any left
@HappyTrees23s & @204medismoke

5 Likes

@Bobgrows I appreciate you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I try to do what’s right. :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Hi all,

Seeking: Halitosis Breath & Meat Breath from ThugPug. I am fine with F2s or crosses containing these that you’ve created as long as they’ve been tested. :slight_smile:

Can trade: lots of Cult Classics photoperiod packs (fem and Reg), lots of Mephisto & a lot of other interesting auto fems with parents from Mephisto, Nightowl, Rocbud genetics that were bred by trusted Canadian and US autoflower breeders. Some Elite613 photoperiods (a lot of exotic genetix & Cannarado gear in their crosses).

Let me know if you’re interested, or have anything to offer and we can talk more specifics!

Thank you. :black_heart:

1 Like

Having a fun little contest for free seeds, see below.

Also looking to trade Mephisto seeds for other good quality auto genetics. Also have a variety of photos from Baked Beanz, Green Point, Bodhi, and OG runs to trade. Looking for Bodhi, BOG, Thugpug, or anything interesting really…

3 Likes

I’ve got an unopened pack of Blue Sunshine if still interested. I’m eyeing up those Serious Seeds!

5 Likes

absolutley! wasnt sure if you had alot haha

2 Likes

Looking for a couple autos. Doesn’t need to be sealed packs, but if possible I’d like to secure at least 2 seeds from either or both if someone does have them to trade.

First is Auto Tutankhamon from Pyramid Seeds. Been on the hunt for this one, off and on, for about a year. I really just wanna check it out and see how the smoke hits me.

Second is an auto from Top Shelf Elite called San Francisco Sour Dough. They do offer this as a photoperiod as well, but I’m specifically after the auto version. I ran it once before and loved it, but only had 1 seed that I traded for.

1 Like

Looking for some fog dog autos, tons and tons to trade PM please :v:

edit: this itch has been scratched thank you!

3 Likes