Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

That’s fine by me, I’m just looking for the C99 cross, that’s my jam. How many are you willing to part with and what sort of strains are you looking for? I’ve got a bunch of things

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84 is prob your guy for the mendo purps

1 Like

Nothing pineapplish but many others, would be interested in the first two crosses, burned out on gg4

I have *some auto regs im willing to let go of pm for further details

1 Like

I don’t have Mendo purps other than the two bean of that cross you sent me. Or we’re those another Mendo something… can’t remember now lol.

They were lights out mendo which I believe was purple mendo x mendo breath

1 Like

I have some seeds I dug out of the bowels of my stash, anyone interested, they’re probably older but always kept in the fridge.

all I know is its Bros Grimm strains.

13 Likes

Whoa, those are rare :flushed:

Ghaze is G13 X Uber Candy Haze
DTC99 is Durban thai x c99

8 Likes

Interested in these. PM you trade offers.

2 Likes

I think these go way back, I don’t know if ecky is still around, maybe somewhere. I opened it and I’ll make a ten pack for a trade.

6 Likes

Preh.
Ser.
Vay.
Shun.
Run.
That is all.

9 Likes

+1 on the preservation run! That’s a great candidate for preserving and I’m sure someone would be happy to run them.

3 Likes

Im sending some out but I have some to work with.

2 Likes

Peace All. I am asking again for a trade. I have Bodhi’s Snow Monkey (outdoor) and Booty, that I would like a trade of Bodhi strains back. Would like to find some Hollyweed ,Dank Sinatra & Dank Zappa, also Golden triangle. Thanks for reading. Peace

9 Likes

my avatar speaks my sentiment

7 Likes

Ill sure give it a go

4 Likes

Wondering if anyone has sunset sherbert ? Fems regs doesnt matter…having the hardest time finding now…i use to have it n could be found very easily here in norcal…even cuts will work but want the purple fading one for a breeding project ?

What would you like for the good medicine? I really want to grow a 1:1 and who better than Bodhi (I’m a huge fanboy)

4 Likes

Shoot me a PM and I am sure we can work out a trade for something :+1::wink:

4 Likes

Have you gotten rid of the ghaze? If not I’m definitely interested, would love to do a pres run for them 100%

1 Like