Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Let me see what I have left, I would love to have someone make more of them and just send some back.

3 Likes

There’s 6 left if you want them

2 Likes

I have some Dank Zappa I got in a trade or maybe won, it’s been a while. Can’t verify if it’s Bodhi but I doubt that’s a commonly used strain name lol be happy to trade you some

3 Likes

yeah that’s a bodhi strain. i have a pack of his dank sinatra.

3 Likes

I have Blazing Blues from surefire seeds…Livers Blues x Casey Jones (reversed), someone was looking for Livers, closest I have. Most of the seeds carry on the double serrations the Livers is known for…

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 asked first so. If he doesn’t want them. I may hold off for now. Or if someone has pinewarp I’ve been wanting to give them a go. Im looking for early and heard they were pine smelling. I been hunting that pine.

2 Likes

I really would like to get rid of most my regular seeds for fems I have around 60 strains would be nice to see some strains well all of them go to someone who would make pollen/reverse …I felt sick culling males today haha

To much time effort space nutrients wasted :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Durban poison female photos
Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison/Durban poison females

The Durban poison female I let her self herself took some of the pollen and put it on the Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison

Nice seeds
Looking for auto females

I made far too many seeds

23 Likes

You did good bud! You did REALLY good! :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks… had a slow start to that grow as well,I’ll tell you I smoked some of both strains the other night Durban poison is a nice strain
Jorge’s diamonds/Durban tastes and smokes nice tried a couple of buds out

5 Likes

Anyone has a some bodhi they wanna trade for ciseki south African (nerika)… I might hang on to em… they’ll probably do great here outdoors…just checking what’s out there. I’d gladly swap for a pk of skhp… b gave out as freebies last yr

2 Likes

You mean skunk hashplant? I know someone who might have a pack they’re willing to part with.

1 Like

The Ciseki did really good indoors too. Stayed short, and was pretty quick.

24 Likes

Here’s an unusual request for you good people… I’m looking to find a dealer in the US or Canada that has standard Ruderalis seeds for sale, or if anyone happens to have or know someone, somewhere i can obtain them? A few overseas in Europe etc, but prefer to deal with a more ‘local’ seedbank lol

4 Likes

Might have been me, I was looking for Mephisto, but would consider a photo…

1 Like

If you’re interested in Fem autos, shoot me a list…

1 Like

No such animal in USA sold…….At least not the real deal!

I’ve seen a few that say it is but then promoting that it has 19% THC low CBD.

I am sure you have already seen it but Sensi is your best bet.

1 Like

What was the time on em…also terps, taste effect, resistance?

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed

Genetics: Kurgan – Super Autoflower Pure Ruderalis
Location: Kurgan Oblast (Southern edge of West Siberian Plain). South of the Ural Mountains
Sourcing: Sourced by Russian Landrace Bureau

They have A BUNCH on here, this is just one strain available.

I want to do an order from these folks in the near future; I didn’t know they had this and it’s now on my shopping list! :smiley:

I sent them an email today to see how the shipping works and can update ya when I hear back @JohnnyPotseed !

4 Likes

I did see this one but have no clue what country they are based in. Nothing on their site indicates the country of origin.
Guess we shall know when you hear back from them……

2 Likes