Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

2 back ones are sour gorilla

9 Likes

Seeds arrived thanks again for the trade

13 Likes

I just want to let all the OGs know that @DrGonzo13 is a reputable trader. I recieved his end of our trade today. I would definitely trade with him again. Thanks, dude!
peace ☆ djsf

16 Likes

Overgrow is the safest place to trade seeds,all stand up people here no bullshit

17 Likes

So I am just gonna see if there’s anyone that might be able to help me out with some feminized or auto fems of Northern Lights #5 or any other NL s and I am also looking for some White Widow and have fems ,autos and regs to trade

6 Likes

I’m still hoping to trade for some deep chunk if anyone has any! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I unexpectedly received three coinflips of sativas:

• Black and Blue Skunk
  • Sweet Gum Pileup
  • Lemint F5 IBL

Would like to trade for indicas or indica dominant autos. Reg or fem.
Afghan #1 or something along those lines.

Will ship first. :smiley: :+1:

Edit: They’re gone!

6 Likes

I have Richard Williams Deep
Warp F2s. Not straight up chunk though. Here’s some info if you’re interested @api312:

Deep Warp regular

Outdoor
The Williams family originated this hybrid back in 2006 combining the (Texada timewarp x early Cambodian) gifted to us from Quadra island and Tom Hills Deep Chunk. We have since line bred this strain resulting in two distinct phenotypes, one matures very early September and is short and more Indica leaning with a nice skunky yet fruity taste and stoney effect. Great medicine after a hard days work. The late September phenotype being more sativa dominant exhibits a more citrus grapey aroma with a pleasant yet potent uplifting effect. Great for dinner parties and good pain relieving effect.

Outdoor harvest early-late September.

7 Likes

I’ve got some earl Iranian f2 available @Rogue

4 Likes

forgive the Borg mites. Early Iranian

12 Likes

I’m still looking for Bad Dawg freebie
Tres Star Dawg x Sunshine #4

Thanks for your time

3 Likes

I got it for ya

2 Likes

Anyone have any autos seeds they would like to trade for some photo female seeds. Most of my seeds were purchased from websites so they are pretty much the same ol strains available anywhere.

1 Like

Don’t have the auto’s but some hierloom hashplants regular seeds are available

3 Likes

Drop me a pm on what you have available for trade. Iv got some fem autos I can spare.

2 Likes

Never had a doubt :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

@Gpaw oh, for sure! Just giving credit where it is due… Just in case someone is ever in question, the can refer to this thread :hugs::slightly_smiling_face:

:green_heart:djsf

3 Likes

Better if @DrGonzo13 starts a feedback thread, nobody will find your post as it will get buried in here @DJSF , at least not down the road a ways.

6 Likes

True… though… I just thought he could put a link to this in his grow diary, if he has one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated and very true lol

2 Likes