Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

He could but in the end there is a whole feedback thread section for.just this reason. That way multiple people can comment in one spot instead of adding individual links. Just a thought, not a necessity :v:

2 Likes

Peace All. I have seen many pres runs but none have I seen with Ancient OG. Has any1 done anything as far as pres runs and if so would any1 be willing to talk of a trade? I know Copa Genetics has an F3 of it as a freebie and at ome point I may get that, but any1 have any f2? Thanks for reading. Be safe :fist:t5:
Peace

6 Likes

You wanna check out Motherlode Gardens. I think they are having a BOGO sale til the end of the month and all packs are $50

4 Likes

Those sound like a really cool cross! I bet they make a nice pairing. Deep chunk is such a solid breeding tool. Hard to find these days though :disappointed:

2 Likes

It made for fantastic hash. I turned it all into live from fresh frozen bubble hash, and it’s incredibly delicious. Awesome resin producer & unique flavour profile. Let me know if you’re ever interested, I’ve got plenty of beans to spare @api312

3 Likes

He finally replied today to let me know that he does not have what I’m looking for.

How about Kali seeds?

that’s unfortunate. have you checked out Drunken Bastard strain?? seem very stealthy.

there’s some deep chunk available on the energenetics site right now…

3 in stock, so not a lot available. i’m not a huge indica head, so i passed on them when i got my last batch of seeds from them.

3 Likes

Been thinking for awhile about getting this deep chunk, for those interested :thinking:

5 Likes

Another deep chunk for you:

6 Likes

Yes, I might be getting some of those later this year. I’m currently working some ABC stuff.

After re-reading through the whole “mutants” thread, it seems that he only speaks german, only takes bank transfers, and doesn’t respond to e-mails. I don’t speak German, so it’s more than I’m willing to work through right now. And although his seeds are available through TerpyZ, they don’t ship to the US. It’s not a big deal because right now I have plenty to work on. I’m sure it will happen down the road if it’s meant to be.

2 Likes

Old School Indica Hashplant. I will PM you

I have NL x Caramel Cream Fems. Looking for old school Indica Genetics in regular seeds.

1 Like

I am on the way over to the Mutants thread but thought I would mention Swarley has some mutant cultivars that will be ready soon.

I have also traded a bunch of seeds with him. In my experiences with him he has been top notch and there are always free seeds included.

His Weapon X = (Freakshow x A.B.C. x Duckweb IBL) is going to be a crazy Mutant that one should be able to grow outside without anyone having a clue as to what it is.

He’s also showing he will have Freakshow, ABC and Duckweb available soon Here.

I have sent him a few messages that he needs to find his way over to OG.
Feel free to use the contact button on his site to encourage him to make his way to OG.

Yes! I am also going through the whole mutant phase as well.

8 Likes

Anyone here have Bog’s Blue Moonrocks, I have some pretty interesting stuff for trade :pray:

2 Likes

And another one, lol

1 Like

I mite have some white widow autos

1 Like

These look really cool! Maybe I’ll grab some.

Thanks, I avoid terpfiend’s work at all costs because he believes there’s no difference in effect in the myriad cultivars out there to smoke. This runs counter to how I think and breed. Knowing he doesn’t breed for effects at all (cause he doesn’t believe in them) makes his gear a turn off for me for sure.

14 Likes

Thank you :pray: I did not know this about his beliefs

4 Likes