Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Seeds or cuts of grape pie? Mostly bodhis pure kush crosses

Just thought Iā€™d drop these here in case anyone sees anything theyā€™ve been searching for!

Seeds I have to trade:
Bodhi Pestilence x Snowlotus (11)
DLA9 F2 (Kush 4 x G13 HP) (15)
88 G13HP (10)
Vietnam Black (6)
MACintosh x Jalalabad Star (14)
Purple Mexican Heirloom F2 (10)
Purple Royale x Jalabad Star (7)
5gā€™s Purple F4 (F13xSDx(OG Chem x C99)
Mexican Haze x Paraguay (10)
Chocolope x G13HP (6)
Chocolatina F2 (10)
Big Sur Hollweed x Purple Sattelite F2 (10)
5Gā€™s Purple x Double OG Chem

Looking for stuff by Freeborn, Bodhi, or other Heirlooms/Landraces especially Deep Chunk, Blueberry and PiƱa!

15 Likes

Whats up with that vietnam black?

1 Like

Itā€™s an F2 of snowhighā€™s :yum: (which if I recall correctly was a increase from old spice bros stock)

1 Like

Any interest in GG4 x SSDD or GG4 x Snow Lotus?

3 Likes

Totally appreciate the offer but, sadly, I think Iā€™m the only person on earth who doesnā€™t like GG4 :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Nope! Iā€™m the same haha. Bought the seeds, then found a place that has legit strains and smoked some GG4 for the first time in years, and decided it wasnā€™t for me

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in both. Looking for anything specific in trade?

@VAhomegrown

3 Likes

Yea got a bunch of stuff listed here

3 Likes

What Bodhi are you interested in?

1 Like

If @antheis isnā€™t interested hit me up.
Iā€™ll talk to anyone with fat cherry crosses. :cherries:
Peace :v:

3 Likes

@api312 that 88g13! Any interest in the D9 Thai x artifact 1 x 88g13hp? Iā€™ve got some other bodhi stuff too if that doesnā€™t rev your engine, and d just have to look in my fridge

5 Likes

88g13 hashplant has my interest :eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve actually got that one as well but totally happy to hear what else youā€™ve got!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll send you a pm

2 Likes

Someone said blueberryā€¦I got a sealed pk of riots trademark chadā€¦ durban poisinƗblue bonnetā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s wild, there are definitely some strains that give me some type of allergic reaction. Iā€™ve noticed it more with indica leaners, and Iā€™ve also noticed that I seem to build a tolerance over time.

2 Likes

I have some more cow bell and MCB crosses if youā€™re interested. Running some now and theyā€™re very consistent and vigorous. Also, a couple different ghost OGā€™s and a few other Bodhi that I canā€™t recallā€¦

Also have a few uplift I can spare, or several of you want to wait a couple months. Iā€™ll be making more of those but wonā€™t be handing them out much since I donā€™t want to cut into Bodhis biz.

Let me know if youā€™d like more details :v:t2:

3 Likes

By the way, I would have traded some beans just for the pic of the dog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

4 Likes

I got some sugar snaps and White globe purples to trade for somethin sweet!!! Lets do this!!!

8 Likes