Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Perhaps this may be of interest to you?

8 Likes

why sugar?

Thank you for that

Yeah I have some from ethos already and Iā€™m active on that thread :sunglasses::pray:.

For comparison I want some old GH slh. I like to make the absolute best selection. A bit of a perfectionistā€¦ it gets exhausting :joy:.

4 Likes

I mean if GH is still using the lemon mans lemon skunk I bet those beans are a safe bet.

But I highly doubt theyā€™re gonna tell me the truth if I asked lol. Even if they are Iā€™d have a hard time taking their word for it.

Could always run some out myself. I might end up doing that if I donā€™t find a cut.

I want to test out lemon tree, slh, and lemon skunk with my sour bubble selection.

1 Like

Iā€™ll just put this out there, if anyone has any of duke diamondā€™s shineapple or dominion skunk theyā€™d be down to trade for please hit me up and letā€™s talk turkey

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, I am on the hunt for as much diversity as possible with regards to cbd inclusive genetics. I am looking for any interesting plants (photo or auto) that have either a balanced or cbd dominant profile. I am especially on the hunt for some blueberry cbd or cream and cheese cbd. I have an abundance of things from different breeders both in autos and photos, so please feel free to message me and we can hopefully work something out.

Also, should mention, willing to send to Canada and US.

6 Likes

Check it!
And he is in :canada:

6 Likes

I also have a few options available, feel free to hit me up if you want. :+1:

2 Likes

I think I am going to be able to help you out. I have a blueberry CBD strain at 15:1, I have an OG CBD strain at 16:1 I also have a blueberry cheese cross and a blueberry chemdawg cross. the cheese and the chemdawg are THC plants and these seeds are untested but I assume a nice blend of each.

5 Likes

Thanks brother youā€™re the man again

3 Likes

I have a few cream and cheese cbd x rks kicking around. They are not fully tested yet just put them into flower a couple weeks ago.

4 Likes

Looking for some Lavender. Heard it was good for spasms.
I have alot to trade if anyone could help a girl outā€¦ please!?
Thank you :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

Have u checked with @DefNSmokn ? Heā€™s been working some lavender stuff for quite some timeā€¦

4 Likes

I got a few beans of Somaā€™s lavender. Hit me up. :wink:

13 Likes

I might have some sebrings revenge x lavender frosting tucked away somewhere if that interests you!

5 Likes

I have some feminized autoflowers that Iā€™d like to trade for some strong lemon smelling strains. But even if you donā€™t have lemon/citrus, Iā€™d consider any feminized autos/photos. I have a lot of these blackstrap s1 and (Dg x 3bog) x cdlc x blackstrap. I also have some blackstrap crossed with strawberry nuggets x cdlc, dark Devil, sour crack, and candy Mintcakes that Iā€™d be willing to trade for something. I donā€™t have as many of the last 4 crosses so Iā€™m saving them exclusively for trade for now.

Full disclosure- I havenā€™t grown any of these out. There are a few other members that have started some of them so we know they germinate.

I reversed a blackstrap auto with sts and used that pollen to dust the others.

So if you have some that you have alot of and would like to trade for something different, just let me know! Thanks :grin:

10 Likes

Hey broski, Iā€™d be interested in those autos. Iā€™ll let you know what I have for trade once I get a chance.

2 Likes

Thank you for the offer. @Rhino_buddy has me covered.
I appreciate it! :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Just pm me when youā€™re ready!

1 Like