Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I think your beans are on the way

2 Likes

Shoot me an addy, I got you…

2 Likes

Same here posted yesterday

1 Like

Got an unopened reg 4 pack of Strayfox’s ‘Chemdog Jungle’ I don’t want.
Tresdawg F1 x Jungle Cake

Let me know where to send em and they’re yours.

13 Likes

Dibs if you want to send to the eu

1 Like

Dibs if you don’t! :smile:

3 Likes

oh wow, what i’d do for that. very nice of you to give those away.

3 Likes

Groenevingers got em, sorry guys :wink:

1 Like

No worries…thanks anyways!

1 Like

Hello if anyone is looking for any f1 seeds and maybe wanna trade let me know I’m in Canada

1 Like

Still hunting for some Koffee F6 or F7’s plenty of stuff to trade :blush:

1 Like

Holy sh*t, what a fabulously interesting cross. Mega mutant mashup! Wish I could get some of these seeds (hard to read through the blue and green text lol)

2 Likes

I hear ya on the website not being the best I have seen but I would imagine he is doing it because he is just spreading the :green_heart:.

I have the site bookmarked and just start scrolling down to the part with the seeds available!

I have had my eye on those Thai Runtz (F2) .

My sponser at Seedaholic anonymous aka Just for today is doing a good job though because I have not purchased or traded seeds for, Ah never mind… I fell off the wagon already today. :call_me_hand:

Plus I heard there is some seeds dropping over on Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11) - #3760 by Jinglepot

3 Likes

It is obviously a guy doing it for love at those prices - that kind of seed is priceless. It’s a shame he’s sold out already, I would’ve helped him get there!

I remember a local place was selling Humboldt’s Freakshow for something like 20$ per bean. Those unique mutants are special.

1 Like

I need to be on that wagon but I’m eagerly awaiting Katsu’s sour drop.

3 Likes

Who’s got some Critical Mass they’re looking to trade? I got a large selection to pick from for it

1 Like

I have Greenpoint Seeds “The Deputy” (Bruce Banner #3 x Stardawg). PM if interested

2 Likes

I’ve got Critical + x OG Kush crosses (untested) I’m working on. Beans are just being harvested now.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Not exactly what you are after, but I saw this on Strainly

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m looking for the F5, F6, F7 or an “F2” of one of those releases. But, appreciate you looking out!!

2 Likes