Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Would love as many seeds as i can get really so i can do a run to make a ton of seeds and pick out my favourite phenotypes. If i have anything youd like that is :joy:

2 Likes

I imagine all I need are those “personals”, you’ll soon have 'em!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: You know FS seeds are “pale”, right? Don’t want you to mistake them for non-viable.

6 Likes

I did mention that too @misterbee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah i followed the freakshow repro on here and read about that, im giving each n every seed the best shot i got pale or not

2 Likes

Im European, last batch of seeds i ordered online was an outright disappointment. Any recommendations of good source for southern Europe?

1 Like

You can always google for seed companies in your country. I always had decent seeds arrive from herbies, seed stockers, royal queen seeds, seedsman, dutch passion.
If they ever didnt turn up i explained the situation and they either provided tracking or replaced the order.

2 Likes

"OG SHOUTOUT!! The Postal Guy must have been having a bad day. I heard him slamming my Mailbox Flap from INSIDE the house!! Then I saw the LOAD of Mail. Coupled with being Queen :honeybee:'s Birthday Week, it was plumb full of seeds!! Y’all know who you are…Bullet Belt, Blueberry/Malawi Gold x Mothers Milk, Chocolate Budda, Super Lavender Le’mint, Original Haze x Pink Animal Crackers, and a mess of Goji OG/f2. The unbelievable thing is…there’s over 950 Varieties/Strains in the Ole Stash Bag, but NOT one of these is a duplicate!!! THANK YA, THANK YA!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Happy birthday week Mrs.Bee.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (10)

14 Likes

Looks like @CrunchBerries has found me a pack of BOG Blue Moon Rocks after a long search. Thanks so much bud, here is hoping they make it across the border to me. You all know what happens then :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Love you @misterbee! Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m gonna give you my GO TO GUY, Spain-based. One of T-H-E best Breeders I know, no exaggeration. Contact a fellow OG’er, @SamwellBB, Breeder Extraordinaire.
If you don’t fall in l-u-v with his creations, find another hobby. PLUS, there are MANY equally esteemed Breeders right here in OG-Land, I mean, MANY!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Wow,thanks a bunch! I’m Portugal based so that would mean swiftness! Thanks again @misterbee

3 Likes

And because I don’t celebrate Holidays, she loved it, @DougDawson!! After, “Ahhhhh”, all I heard was, “why can’t you do something like that?” The only thing I could say was, “well I did stick around for 39 years, does that count?” She walked away shaking her head. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: She just came downstairs, MY Pillow AND PJ’s in hand, deposited…no…threw 'em both on the Couch. Was that some kinda hidden message??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @DougDawson and that frigging Cake!!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Dang nice! Thats always the bog strain I eyes.

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MRS :honeybee: !!!

4 Likes

@misterbee Happy Birthday week Mrs. :honeybee:

One Love ☆ DJSF

2 Likes

Dude! So glad that worked out! Keep us updated!

7 Likes

Will do. The guy is supposed to ship this week, will have my fingers crossed till they make it, lol. Thanks again brother, really appreciate you finding them for me.

5 Likes

Anyone holding onto some Headband, Faceoff OG, Larry OG, or any Girl Scout Cookies (or variations of it?){GSC you’ve personally grown and tested and are impressed with}

1 Like

I have some Faceoff OG Bx2 that I got from Stickyjones (10 R/P), and Lifesaver Cookies [not tested by me, but I have one in veg] that I got from Purple-N-Hairy (7 R/P). Yours if you want them.

2 Likes