Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

i think he means that in exchange for the seeds you have to run them with the promise of making seeds and sending them back

2 Likes

it seems like thats case but i could be wrong

1 Like

its a smart tactic that breeders do they give free seeds with the mutual understanding that you have to make seeds with the ones they send, masonic smoker was using this tactic if i remember correctly.

2 Likes

GREETINGS!! Did you ever get any Trades on your “Auto Hunt”? If interested, I have some Auto(s), BOTH Reg and Fem. Let me know, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Salutations @misterbee , many thanks
Shipping yours out first thing next week, cheers my friend

8 Likes

Just chiming in. I got my pack of dank from @OrganicGorilla . He’s legit!

4 Likes

I’ll second the @OrganicGorilla is legit. I also got some packs from.

3 Likes

ATTENTION - ALL OG TRADERS - ATTENTION!! Sincere THANKS for all the seeds sent. More than a generous amount of beans received, certainly worthy of note!! We’ll extend a similar session in September, followed by a “HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY”. Again, Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Happy Saturday OG. I know it’s a big ask, but I was wondering if anyone has some Cobra Lips seeds sitting in their fridge that they wouldn’t mind trading with me. I’m in Canada. I have plenty of interesting things to offer in return. Thank you for your interest. :grin::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Not sure if your wanting to buy them. One pack on strainly. Been eyeing them for a while but have so many beans I really don’t need anymore.
https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/420968-bodhi-cobra-lips

6 Likes

Top Dawg has packs for $50 on his Discord

F2R2344234234

17 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Lotus Larry is a hairy rarity!

3 Likes

150 packs in total I think. Thought about snagging one but Larry OG hasn’t been one of my favs. Or I’ve just never had the real deal :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 , @VAhomegrown , thanks for your responses. I’ll look into your leads.:v:

6 Likes

I hate that I saw that Larry lotus sounds killer I bet there’s some real nice lemon kush type plants in there :drooling_face: gotta fight the urge :joy: ugh chem Kesey too @CrunchBerries

4 Likes

You planning an f2 with the cobra lips?

6 Likes

Maybe @Emeraldgreen . I’d have to grow it out and see if I found some good ones. My wife tried some from the LP and really enjoyed it and I figured it would fit in with the Chem/Diesel/worked sativa hunt I’m planning for this winter. I should have saved the Dirty Taxi F2s for that, but at least I’ll have the best ones sorted out by then.:grin::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Does anyone have any freakshow that they may trade?

2 Likes

I’ve got some around @Bob13 . Let me check my stash and I’ll let you know. I know I’ve got a few spare superfreak I could share too.

8 Likes

FREAKSHOW IN DA HAUS!!! Where ya at? If that Guy keeping the Pet Rhino doesn’t have any more, I got you!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes