Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

If you look at how many of us original og’s have come back in the last couple months it’s crazy it’s like we all got a calling to come back a Exodus out of the darkness. Og ogs lol a double og

9 Likes

Were just like weeds, we let you think you’ve eradicated us for a while, we spring back up when you are not looking and by the time you notice us again we’re proliferating stronger than before.

I’m loving it though, you don’t get this atmosphere on any other like minded forum!

@50State I had seen those feedback pages! Thing is, you have to be aware they exist in that form in order to find them, would be much easier if it was on the drop down menu on our profile!

7 Likes

Yeah I created a page on roll it up but this site feels like home

7 Likes

Rollitup where the OPs read your PMs, trading isn’t allowed, full of trolls, fanboys and people with more accounts then grows under their belts.

19 Likes

Yeh gotta admit I made an account there but only to view images of DIY projects when I first started. I actually found OG that way as I stumbled upon people talking about it and as soon as I came here I felt comfortable. Isn’t that there’s less people it’s just less full of shit here. There are still cliques but even most people in those are friendly enough to speak with an nobody here acts like they’re the messiah of growing or atleast to my knowledge nobody here is like that :blush:

10 Likes

And just like that I delete my roll it up I’m not cool with anyone looking in my PM it’s called private for a reason

9 Likes

Has or does, anyone here have any experience with Member OG? Anybody have any seeds of that? peace

4 Likes

Yeah and I see they’ve started to spread into OG.

7 Likes

:wink: Don’t try to fix what isn’t broken :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

In case anyone ever trys to delete a roll it up account there is no way to do so

6 Likes

I love that idea. Let’s the guys he doesn’t have a lot get a chance to change out something if they don’t like a pic or an expensive pack they picked up. I have 10 spliff seeds blueberry fems. I don’t know exactly how it works.
Either 1-5 pack or 2 five packs spliff seeds blueberry feminized. Taking offers you never know I’m trying to trade up to the garlic cookies so I’d like a barter up.:call_me_hand::blush:

4 Likes

Is anyone sitting on some Mr nice gear they are not using and wanna get off em give me a shout.

4 Likes

I had five freebies from couple years ago labeled fem blue kush. It was hand written with no breeder label. I popped them all and passed out three and kept two. I love the smoke and when google the name dinafem is listed. I’d love to grow this one again…I had two distinct phenos but very similar in affect and taste. Anybody have any experience they might share? Orrrr…I’d love to grab more seeds if anybody has regs around? I have some seeds to trade…space monkey F2 and four varieties of @50states fundraising blessings. I also have like 10 packs of bohdis stuff but not sure I want to part with them till I can run them. Dinafem only has fems and im not sure if that was who the freebie was from. I’d love to play with it next year. Take care all!!
Edit: I accidentally also made some white lemon x spacemonkey seeds also.

6 Likes

Idk about a fem blue kush but bog has a strain called blue kush i just ran and am running again. Realy high pitch terp profile. Stupid loud but smooth. Blue is all i can call it. Not blueberry just tastes blue n clean. Idk. It was regular seeds though when i got em. Dont think there is a fem of his strain unless someone reversed it. But bogs blue kush is a good one even if its not exactly the one you speak of. Hope you find what you seek.

11 Likes

Liked the blue kush bunches still have a half pack and a cross of it.

5 Likes

Thanks@rooted. I’ve been wanting to try some of bogs seeds. @OleReynard do you remember who the pack was from? I saw a mention of blue kush on the preservation thread but went back and couldn’t find it…perhaps from you?i was going to let it cure but find myself going back to the jar again n again. Funny how that one really resonates. Thanks again, Josh

7 Likes

These are from Bog and the cross I made

4 Likes

Hey thanks guys I’ll give @bog my business😀. I’d prefer the regular seeds over the feminized ones anyways.

10 Likes

These are regs…

The cross I made is blue kush x Ak47 cherry male.
And my Ak47 cherry male delivers the goodness.

11 Likes

@BogSeeds is a great dude. I fell in love with his stuff when I was in highschool :blush:. Does anyone knlw if he still runs his Sweettooth? Or if anyone is running it?

@rooted put me down with massmedical. Im on their stuff hard right now. Putang is out. Im waiting to snatch a few packs. Ill be on the waiting list forever haha. Ill be busy AF until then.

5 Likes