Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

You could send an email to bogland72@gmail.com and ask, I am sure he or Pat would know.

4 Likes

If not, @Baudelaire has Sweet Tooth 4 in stock.

https://fdmseeds.com/heirloom-strains/16-sweet-tooth-4.html

5 Likes

Thank ya sir. That shit made me wanna grow.

See what I mean. Dude is top notch. Hes Like Candyman. Say his name too much and hes summoned, but not to stab you with a hook. :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and contact me anytime. Bog

10 Likes

Got a pack of lost river (tahoe og x white widow) x watermelon zkittles up for trade

6 Likes

Ohh and I’ve got 7 Fester’s glue f2 for trade. Good chance you’ll find a Fester’s dom in the f2’s. For all you’s looking for skunky bud.

7 Likes

I have a bunch of seeds for trade. All of them are of crosses I’ve made over the years.
1,2 and 3 are largely untested but 4 and 5 have been tested outdoors. These crosses range from hybrid to sativa dominant. There is at least 100 seeds for trade of the 1-3 and probably around 500 seeds of 4 and 5. I also have other crosses for trade but their is only 5-30 seeds of each of those and I need to f2 them.

hsh = hawaiian skunk haze (freebie), sssdh = super silver diesel haze connoisseur genetics
tc= triangle cookies

**#1 (black lime reserve x (tc x ((sssdh x hsh) x (hsh f2)) f2)) x (triangle kush s1 x (tc x ((sssdh x hsh) x (hsh f2)) f2)) **

**#2 (midas x hsh) x (triangle kush s1 x (tc x ((sssdh x hsh) x (hsh f2)) f2)) **

**#3 unknown (chem/glue similarities) x (triangle kush s1 x (tc x ((sssdh x hsh) x (hsh f2)) f2)) **

**#4 (midas x hsh) x (hsh f2) **

**#5 (sssdh x hsh) x (hsh f2) **

I’m up for anything interesting

7 Likes

Any underground original gear?

1 Like

What are you looking for lost river. I may have something you like.

1 Like

Totally open to any “pollen chucker” seeds. If it’s something elite I’d trade full pack for just 3-5 seeds. Looking for newer stuff already have 100’s of old school from crosses I’ve done.

6 Likes

I have some Ak bean brains G13 grailhaze xnl1/mtf or Smuckers grailhaze/nl1

5 Likes

Im running #bogseeds Bluekush x Blueberry Autoflower by #seedsman.

Likley a mutation strain.

2 Likes

I got several different pineapple kush crosses if you’re interested I can send you a list

3 Likes

please do…

2 Likes

@Barefrog Greetings, I have a question for you. Would you be able to point me in the right direction for a bodhi line called temple?

1 Like

Did you check out the mother’s milk and Napali Temple thread

5 Likes

I know glg has Temple of Apollo (Temple x Apollo 11 f3)

3 Likes

Would you be willing to share a few of the gscxpk crosses? I wanted to try them but never pulled the trigger on buying.

2 Likes

Pm me I can send a couple

2 Likes

I doubt you will find straight temple and if you did it Probably wont be cheap. I have a pack of temple x snowlotus id trade for something of interest

4 Likes