Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@TheShowMeHomie Thanks for the good luck sir! But why is it you think this is the best bet? I was told that something along the lines of 1000-2000 were sold here to support Overgrow and that it probably wouldn’t be too hard to score some especially with some nice genetics to trade.

Not trying to be rude but how is someone going to make more of these specific F1s… is someone else holding the same mother / father that @50State used… I guess here’s to hoping haha! If they don’t have 50s specific plants and its an untested remake I wouldn’t be immediately as interested. I am interested in them because they sound awesome and are proven by multiple OG people as having made great offspring if you know what I mean.

Have a nice day or eve!

6 Likes

I was referring to someone making f2’s I was also saying good luck because I have seen several people asking for them since I’ve been here so I assumed that most people were hording them… Again best of luck

8 Likes

As is often common with good genetics by the time all the great reviews get posted the beans have disappeared. I wish you best of luck in your orange goji hunt.

10 Likes

Yeah I getcha! Hence why I would be offering up some cool, not to be found Bodhi genetics as a trade…

Couple things I have in breeder packs that may not be available that I know of.

Blueberry Hill
Stardawg x Goji F3
Heaven Mountain
Blood Orange
Niburu
Angels Milk
Tigers Milk
Dream Lotus
Blueberry Temple
Kryptonite x Temple
Prayer Tower
Wolf Pack…

Honestly what I would really like to do with some of these are do a preservation run or have help doing that so we can all enjoy these.

Im obviously just a kid in a candy shop and shouldnt be looking to acquire more seeds as I got too many already lol… SMH :grin::drooling_face::crazy_face:

15 Likes

Wish I had some to trade you , the blueberry hill would be realy awesome to preserve. I just sent a member here a pack of blueberry hill x asian fantasy to do a preservation run with but the pure version would be even better. There is a thread here on preservation runs that would love to see those get ran.

11 Likes

Agreed, pretty sure I have over 2 full packs.

9 Likes

What do you want for the bbhill, blood orange and bb temple?

8 Likes

Yeah, yeah…and the wolf pack.:grin:

7 Likes

That is correct.

Gotta give it some time man. Not much happens around here in 1-2 days time, some folks only visit 1 time per week.

Did you make a thread asking to trade for them. Last person who did got them in a week or 2’s time frame.

You have great trading material, it will happen .

The preservation run will not be with the original parents. Believe @50State has neither. Does not matter. Just like all the other prez runs here, will start from seeds. I found both a superb male and female in my 1st run of it, and I made F2’s. Did not make a whole plants worth, only “painted” a branch or two to get a few seeds.

IF after a bit you cannot trade for the F1’s, I can trade you F2’s. Do not have F1’s to give/trade, as I said I gifted more out than I kept. When I got killer Mom and Pop, I let loose of most of mine .

9 Likes

Had to be close to a 1000 Orange Goji seeds sold in the auction plus hundreds more floating around from trades.

The parents are gone the male I killed the mom thrips killed. I still have some Sunshine Orange pollen saved that I will be testing out on a few ladies.

I replied to your pm also and now I’m off to trim jail

18 Likes

This shall be a wild ass chance, but ya never know. Posted up before looking for 2 strains, took a minute, but sourced both from here, so try one more time.

Looking for original F1’s of ESCOBAR’s Holy princess. Sold by Sannie’s Seeds. c99 x planck

Will trade anything I have for such, so if you have some, know of some(NONE for sale anywhere ) , have a hot tip, let me know please.

Thanks

Peace,

Jet

9 Likes

Have you asked Santero? I never had it, only in a few crosses.

5 Likes

@50State

Still want to do the X’s with me ??? My GG4 has already been hit with OG pollen from my keepr male.

What about an Orange run…OG blowing up on here lately, NO BAD PLANTS IN IT!!!

7 Likes

He aint been here since his 1st post…he now sells seeds…

3 Likes

Have some cuttings ready for the tent and a vial of Orange Sunshine Pollen at the ready, there will be a GG4, Black Triangle, Space Monkey, and a Secret Chief too, maybe a small cutting of Sunshine 4 also.

12 Likes

SWEET!!! You got enough Sun S pollen to share ??? THAT BROUGHT THE MAGIC in my opinion

6 Likes

I only have the one vial of the pollen left but I’ll see what’s left after they’re pollinated… if the pollen is still viable that is.

2 Likes

IT IS…you put it up correctly, sick or not sick, you know your schnizznitz!!!

2 Likes

You agree…was the Male, not Goji who brought the magic I see…way I take it, specially after making OGHA!!!

4 Likes

The Goji OG was an amazing plant with frosty hard nugs and amazing flavour with knockout power the Orange Sunshine brought with him vigour, terps, and better structure.

14 Likes