Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hey bud I’m totally in agreement with you about people’s genetics and ripping them off isn’t a good thing to do honestly in the financial situation I mean I had to make a decision whether to shoot for great genetics or keep buying the ones I was not to say anything I bought is bad but I honestly need potent medical grade grass.

I was on Oregon Elite site they had skunkmasterflex1 cookies $250 a pack and like one pack so I have to say to myself if someone else has it and I can get four packs instead of one I have to take that risk I honestly. But when things turn around for me I absolutely will be buying everybody’s genetics this is the only time I’ve ordered from him he seems like people either hate or love them.

I just want you to know that I don’t never want to offend readers or anybody that put their hard work into their strains I honestly don’t know what readers are what anymore so I have to go with what I believe is the best and what I have money for. Thanks for let me know how you feel for real I like a man he’ll come to you and tell you how you feeling I honestly. Much respect but I’ve done all this out of Good Intentions honestly.

5 Likes

Northern Maine here…I have Wedding Cake (Reg) AND Wedding Cake OG (Fem), Animal Cookies, and others. Holler if interested. Take care.

10 Likes

Wedding cake og fems caught my eye

2 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

@misterbee
What kinda seeds you interested in? I dont have a lot of seeds i would consider legit for trade but on the legit list i have some mass medical e pupil seeds and blueberries n chocolate by useful seeds. I got a winner from both packs already. Took 1seed of e pupil and 3 of bb n choc to get my mothers. I can say both are pretty consistant in growth and good quality end product. Bb n choc stacks pretty good e pupil isnt as much a stacker but tests around 28% and pretty as it gets. With good flavor.

2 Likes

Not interested in any particular seeds. I’ll give up a few Wedding Cake OG’s. Upon receipt, if you want to drop something on me, fine. If not, consider yourself a winner!!!

3 Likes

Whatchu want for the rest of the bb n choc?

3 Likes

Im in baltimore md.
Got to make 20 characters.

1 Like

Honestly id like to hold a couple cause they arent available but i can gift a few to you.

2 Likes

They are fems too. Plus 20again

1 Like

Go ahead and keep what you want and let me know about the rest

2 Likes

Ok i got you. Ill message you in a lil bit. Got to roll in this garden real quick b4 lights out.

1 Like

Any other Mainers in the House??? The County here!!!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Looking to trade for some of 50s Orange Goji F1s and maybe some @Jetdro Amnesia x Orange Goji too who knows. Want to put it out there anyway to get a conversation started if they may be available.

Off to bed, cheers

7 Likes

I’m look for Dynastys Blue Magoo bx2. I may just buy it but wondering if anyone has some to trade or any Dynasty seeds. Let me know.

5 Likes

Am interested PM me with what you might be looking for.

4 Likes

I missed it too. I think he released them through a fundraiser for the server. I don’t get to participate in those types of activities atm. Good luck.

6 Likes

Sorry @twistedinfinity. I sent you a PM. I thought you had some Orange Goji that you wanted to trade. Sorry to get your hopes up.

For anyone who has any, I TOO wouldn’t mind getting my hands on some.

3 Likes

@WMoon518 Boooo haha no problem ! Seem to be a hot commodity I wonder who is hoarding them all :wink: still looking

2 Likes

Good luck guys I think best bet is to wait till someone makes more lol

3 Likes