Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Thank you for the concern guys! I really try to be here when I can just life has given a few real expensive curve balls and hopefully, it’ll be smooth sailing from here on out…really don’t need anything else to “catch up” with me for at least a couple yrs :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

I hear you! I was just thinking as I was reading this that I may have to give all the seeds I had before I started here, away. Then Try hard to grow only the co-op seeds from here on out!

4 years ago I was worrying that I would never have the types of collections like others and that I was going to die wanting more, lol… holeeee shiite! If this keeps up I can just make a pillow out if the extras.

Great to hear from you again! I understand the life thang! I’m back to all smiles again but only because I got some annoying health issues cleared up. Still living the poor mans dream otherwise! Thanks for all you do for us! Spank the kids for us!

8 Likes

Have thought about that also but I’d keep everything ya got Geeee.

4 Likes

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I don’t trust the future. I’d say keep everything you can get your hands on. Can you imagine what the muddied gene pool will be like in another 10 years at the rate people are polluting it… I think saving and preserving is where it’s at. We may all need each other down the road.

12 Likes

Been saying that for damn near 20 years.
Ill hold them for ya and tell ya what was good and what was phooey.
Hahahaha

9 Likes

Word is… a tree :kissing: smashed her living room. In mid-February. In Alaska. :unamused:

!Holy :hot_pepper: guacamole!

ayayay

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hey I’m looking for some fast buds gsc autos I have some seeds to trade send me a pm

Funny how that happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup! I think between the minus 15 to 25 temps and the arctic winds blowing through at 40mph with 80mph gusts did it in though it could have also been infected with leaf miners as many of our tree’s have over the last few yrs so the damage isn’t really seen from the outside.

On the plus side, I received a forced semi-remodel to the house which needed it anyway…gotta stay positive :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

Oh man, hope everybody is safe. What a bad night for that to happen. Were you able to stay in the house? Prolly not… -25º has a way of doing that. That’s like a night in Alabama without the sub-zero temps. Lot’s of down trees go through houses in the winds. It’s because there are so many trees, too.

Nice you get a remodel… things happen for reasons…! I hope all is good now. Let us know if you need anything. peace

6 Likes

Hell yeah bro, I laughed my ass off on that one. I’m just the guy that will need people like you, which turns out aren’t that many… I have the R&D on the streets from smoking since '71 though!

Hey, I think people who have been at it for a while and seen the slow but deliberate changes through the years have a better feel for what we say. People have been saving seeds for all of time. Nothing wrong with that. peace

10 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Hey OG! Am making my way back to the PNW and am currently in Denver. Wondering if anyone nearby my want to meet up for a trade session? Will only have tomorrow, Tuesday the 18th to meet up. Leaving Wednesday morning.

24 Likes

If you have a chance to meet up with @almostdone, I recommend it. Dude is the real deal! Awesome conversation and kick ass gear (etc.)

@Gman, you’re out that way, yeah?

9 Likes

Many thanks brother allora. You are a true scholar and a gentleman. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day! Have some new Gupta crosses for you when I return. Along with anything I come across today…anyone? Much love allora. See you soon:)

10 Likes

I’m about 3 hours south. I love meeting peeps but I’m not in shape to buy anything atm. I got most of the seeds I have now just this last year so not much to trade either. I can’t say I wouldn’t want to get together and smoke pot and look at it all and talk about them. Lol. If I was in Denver I would find some way to grab some.

It looks like you have a nice collection @almostdone. Plenty of fire where you’re headed too. Hope it all goes well for you. I lived in Bremerton and Belfair a long time ago. I was in the Navy and stayed a while after I got out.

5 Likes

Good day Gman. I appreciate the consideration. We’ll see how the day plays out. If I can make it to you early enough that it suits your schedule…it would be great to link up.

No seed sales here. Only gifting and trading. Would love to pass you a few crosses of some PNW favorites. No worries on reciprocation.

Will touch bases as the day progresses.

Hope you are well:)

10 Likes

Thanks bro. Headed to Portlandia? I haven’t been there in so long. It’d be cool to see it now that it’s even weirder than before, lol… That city was cool way back… I had some good times around there.

3 Likes

Hopefully insurance covered all of your damages

7 Likes

I know not the place what’s the Scooby on seedsherenow, anybody know?

2 Likes

Yes, right here… Augusta area

1 Like