Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Welcome!!! What are you into, OG-wise?

1 Like

They are ok. I would go cash. Heard they hold onto card information. I have only ordered from them once.

1 Like

Just posting updates on StrayFox testers, documenting my grows, meeting new people… got some upcoming projects and building my sharing network

7 Likes

Anybody get strawberry milk f2 theyd like to trade. Everywhere was out when i got my order in…

3 Likes

Does anyone have any femmed seeds for trade? Already killed 3 of my 11 newcomers in the flower room. :frowning: …I have femmed seeds getting ready (purple kush x strawberry Eclair, purple kush x pineapple chunk and purple kush x cookies kush). But these regular seeds are killing me right now. I need buds not balls.

5 Likes

Only thing I have Fem are some GG4 seeds from a herm branch. It will get you high 20% chunky nuggets. Finishes in 72 days. High yield.

17 Likes

I’ll probably have some fresh GG4 fems if you want some, think I found 10 in the last pound and I’ll be grinding up some lowers (where I usually get them) next week for hash oil . This is the top foot of main branches I am trimming now…

24 Likes

@Instg8ter if you got any to spare in the future :grin: please just think of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i would love to have some gg4

3 Likes

You got it @Swe-can you know I want some of that Jamaican Fire …Ja Mon.

4 Likes

Will do something good brother :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll have my Meds stocked up so I can play with the landraces now. Have two bigger and two smaller to chop by end of month. Fill all my patients up and jars it the fridge. Can’t wait for my Thai to finish it literally looks like it’s on fire. Took a few samples Sativa buz was there ramping up for the first hour then leveling …been so long since I’ve had it cured correctly for full expression. but terps haven’t come out yet.

6 Likes

Just send me a pm whenerver you ready… the only issue we have is the Corona and post office… it will take some time to arrive but it will be worth it :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Who doesn’t love some uplifting Thai! Especially now when the summer is coming and everything warm and Irie

3 Likes

It’s a bag seed, nicest plant I’ve ever grown, symmetric with a stalk like a tree trunk. The GG4 likes to be trained and is tough as hell although a bit unstable. Never in hundred of plants had one herm completely just random bananas. It is a JW cut that a few friends have held mothers for 15 years. Huge producer, take it to around 74 days and a bit to the amber side if you like smooth molcha latte with a blackberry back and a hint of dead skunk. This batch is the dankest ever, turned an old fridge into drying cabinet and it sealed the smells in and never went to lawn clipping smell or dried any sugar to crispy. If you take it early it’s very Chem / diesel

7 Likes

Yeah, man…that would be awesome. If you find any lemme know. I’ll shoot you some of my stock when it’s ready.

4 Likes

By the looks of the pictures I’ll say it looks beautiful and I bet I taste even better than it looks!!? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: And a atte with some dead skunk sounds like something you like in the morning for your breakfast toke! Just send me a pm whenever your ready and don’t forget your Addy so I can send some

4 Likes

Shoot me an address I found 6 mature GG4 that have been drying for 2 months… all your brother I’ll throw in 6 Alaskan Kush x Black Pearl good outside plant for above 40N.

8 Likes

Should have you covered next weekend, waiting to get you 6 mature ones.

6 Likes

Hey @Tappy,
I have some cookies Kush fems - if you want to hit me up in pm. I have some blue dream x cookies Kush too & I’ll send you a few of each if i find the ‘blue dream’ crosses too ok … ( I’ll definitely send you some cookies k, if you’re wanting some.)
Talk later mate …
Gaz

Some seedlings of the cookies Kush :arrow_up:fems, all look similar - they’re sitting on the window ledge in my kitchen and I’ll be up-potting them soon :arrow_heading_down:

Ps.
I was sent them by @EsRgood4U about 6/7 months ago.

8 Likes

Hey my chimney reeking friend! Saw this and wanted to say hello. I hope you’re well and lifted. Stay safe…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hello my shitkicking friend, :point_up:
good to see your still ‘going onwards through the fog’ - with yer wee red book of “acquired knowledge” etc.
Have you any decent autos you can trade with me .? Im after a few auto seeds to grow ( ‘guerrilla growing’ ) during our very short summer ( June/July- maybe august Lol. .!!)
Anyway @oleskool830 nice to hear from ya again.!
Happy growing/smoking mate.
Gaz

5 Likes