Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’m looking, I have some seeds I cant use anytime soon, and I wouldn’t mind mixing it up with autos. Private message me.

Hi
I am looking for some MTF seeds. And also the sativa bubblegum that was from Indiana if I recall correctly. Perhaps Renes bubblegum was similar.
Thanks

I didn’t wanna say it like that, but it would be a sign of trust and of respect…

2 Likes

Without a doubt. It took me three months almost. Now i think people at least know i ain’t going anywhere…

3 Likes

I would I just think I don’t have any autos. Had 1 and germed it a few weeks ago aND it didn’t take.

There is no need for someone to run away with a few beans. All you have to do is contribute to the community and you will be rewarded.

11 Likes

Well how about this, @Herbie sent me 5 beans of “The White” from KC Brains the other day, i got some AK47 Fem, from MSNL and here you go Herbie, gonna get 7 beans… Reciprocity and gratefulness. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Picture removed, I could see partial address…

Posts showing postage info will be immediately deleted.

4 Likes

No poll at top to determine who is bullshit and who is all Hat and no cattle?

1 Like
1 Like

Only politicians believe in polls, and they do it blindly…

1 Like

I dont have a snapchat if that was in reply to me. Great trade over there guys, the white is :fire::fire:

Is anyone on here willing or still willing to donate some of their bomb arse genetics to basically a first yearer i tried once before with some no name stuff and it got like 12 foot tall and like cane poles never bloomed and deer ate it not this time around though indoors i go . the reason i say donate is i’m b.a.f and i have nothing to trade and also i can’t find anything around me other than compressed bunk/junk seeds no one around me cares to get good shit all they care about is alcohol ~ thanks

1 Like

Nice, love some me headband, unique in its own way. I’m in US though. Good luck!

1 Like

I got tons of seeds to trade, but i’m in Costa Rica. LOL

We have to knock down the xenophobia a notch IMHO!

4 Likes

@MadScientist
It’s not about race, religion, or nationality. My country has extradited people to America (to serve FEDERAL time) for cross-border seed distribution. I don’t want to get the “Marc Emery” treatment from my OWN people.

Next vacation, I’ll hoop-chute a Kinder Egg of some rare stuff down there to ya. G13, Cindy, OG…all that stuff. :wink:

7 Likes

If you feel the need, you can start topic in #trading-post for Canada trading.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it bro. I was kinda joking, a little. But how do the canadian seed banks sell to the whole world? They have a special permit i guess then.

I’ll make you one… Gotta take care of you guys too.

4 Likes

Dude: No. If you want the white widow, go with Joey Weed (hempdepot.com)

1 Like