Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Sorry Jim if youre talking to me.
I got some f1 goji im running here before too long.
Still have alot of csi gear thou.

7 Likes

Um, nah not reallyā€¦I actually forgot you had some not to long ago. (You old geezer) lol. Strangely enough. I said this morning I might run some cherry next if i dont do another csi, or giesel crosses :v:t5:

4 Likes

Well good Carry on with the cherry

3 Likes

Who forgot what, whos the old geezer

7 Likes

:grin::rofl::rofl: ā€¦

6 Likes

heya alI i have some auto regs if anybody would like to try them sour 60 GDP Blast dark devil ultrviolet and several more including some chucked crosses anyway hit me up folks

3 Likes

got some strawberry malawi and strawberry dream machine regs to trade for your auto regs. Iā€™m breading my own autos for seed so the more i types i can get, the better chance of getting good crosses. pm me a addy if youā€™re interested.

1 Like

Is the Sour 60 pure or part of a cross? I donā€™t have any autos but I have a some selections fo reg beans to trade.

1 Like

its pure so to speak lowryder x master kush x sour bubble xblueberry if you send me an add iā€™ll get them out to you @moose71 @J-Icky andif you have something cool i should try Iā€™m down

5 Likes

Anyone have any genetics that are funky like with more leaflets, Super pungent smell, any uniqueness like pinks, purples, blues, orange and red coloring ??

1 Like

ā€¦anyone into (lemon jack Ɨlemon tree)Ɨ polecat91. Itā€™s a 13 pkā€¦what cha got. I like gmo and skunksā€¦but Iā€™m open :v:t5:

8 Likes

I got back in touch with the gentleman that I obtained the Darkstar f2ā€™s from and acquired more. I am going to keep about 30 set back for a preservation run for the community, but in the mean time I have some to run, and a few packs to trade. I am interested in bog strains, skunks, and maybe some stuff on the heavy side, or other interesting stuff. Let me know what ya got and we can make a deal!

8 Likes

Thought these were deathtars.
At any rate Iā€™d like to try some

5 Likes

Yours are already set to the side my friend. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you immensely!

2 Likes

Dark star crashes, pouring its light into ashes
Reason tatters, the forces tear loose from the axis
Searchlight casting for faults in the clouds of delusion
Shall we go, you and I while we can
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?

Mirror shatters in formless reflections of matter
Glass hand dissolving in ice, petal flowers revolving
Lady in velvet recedes in the nights of good-bye
Shall we go, you and I while we can
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?

Iā€™ll trade you 3 grilled cheese sandwiches I got in the parking lot of the last grateful dead show

12 Likes

Hey, I also got a pk of bodhi womoā€¦Iā€™m considering tradingā€¦for another bodhi pk. Or breeders pk. Womo is wookie Ɨmothers milk. So what ya got.

4 Likes

If anything like mamilk f1, I got some csi gear. @Jamescoldflame
Thinking I need that mamilk hp also.

3 Likes

If you havenā€™t found the orange gogi message me

5 Likes

Heck man, thank you for your generosity. I actually wanted to get more mostly since you were interested.

3 Likes