Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I haven’t tried them it’s an unopened pk that came with a buy 2 bodhi promo it’s the 2020 love gift… I’m digging wookie. But I have a few wookie crosses so I can stand to let em go…what csi you got.

2 Likes

I’ve got an UNOPENED pack of Bodhi’s Temple of Apollo/13 seeds if you’re interested. I’m Stateside, Northern Maine. Do stay safe and, be well.

3 Likes

Peace All. Since this is the trade thread, I have a pack of Bodhi’s Dream Axis for trade for another Bodhi strain. Pack is unopened. Lemme know. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

14 Likes

Is that a pack of temple of apollo or temple of apollo crossed to apollo 13?

1 Like

That is listed as Temple of Apollo (temple x allgF3) 11 Bodhi seeds (but has 13 seeds in the pack). SS/BW

3 Likes

I’m good on the apollo. I’m already trying to trade a pk with Jack Terps.

2 Likes

I have a pack of womo i would trade for the TOA. I already have one pack of TOA and would like to have another to search through.

3 Likes

You got it. PM me Personal Data and they’ll be Airborne tomorrow w/Tracking. Thanks, stay safe, enjoy your weekend and, be well.

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure out bro, you wanting some beans, or just monkeying around? Badgering me perhaps? :rofl:

6 Likes

If you make any seeds, I know a guy who would be interested :wink:

1 Like

Got some 81’skunk #1 x 92’ SSSC Super Skunk 13 beans for trades.

5 Likes

Northern Maine here…what are you looking for and where are you located? Have about +250 Strains in the Ole Stash Bag. Stay safe, be well and, do have a pleasant weekend.

7 Likes

Sorry for lack of specific details, I’ll fill in some blanks tomorrow or Monday, but gonna go thru the stash bag and put a few things up for trade on here- mostly OG gear, but I know there are a few that others have expressed interest in. Mostly looking to move on from what I’ll post either bc I already tried it and dont see myself coming back to it bc I have so many others to try, and/or I just have a lot of those seeds available to trade.

At the top go my head, free OG strains listed first, followed by others I actually paid for:

@growhard unknown mother x snow lotus (Blue OG x Snow lotus). I call it blue snow, I think there are about 6 or 8 of these beans left.

I crossed the blue snow female to a SSDD F2 male from @Sebring 's preservation run. Pretty sure I have 15-20 if not more of these.

@sebring 0/0 cherry (I have 1 extra pack I’ll trade)

@Mr.Sparkle dark sparks auto

Bought/freebies from vendors (the bodhis I’ll want to keep 1/2 of the full pack as I still want to be able to try them at some point in the future)
Bodhi- lemon wookie & terpenado
Bad dawg freebies- atonic x LBF, 3 headed dragon x LBF
@50State sunshine 4 & UFS 18

I’m open to anything, but really interested in anything from baked beans @SamwellBB or anything thats been crossed with one of his strains. Followed by landraces, both indica and sativa are cool. And then something w Haze in it. The @jetdro amnesia haze crosses he was doing looked great, definitely interested in something like that. Would also be open to a few Bodhi strains- a few come to mind:
Black triangle (I know, long shot)
Space monkey
Phone home
Smart move

What y’all think OG, lets make a deal?

10 Likes

I’ve often wondered how many you have in your stash :rofl:

2 Likes

I MIGHT have a “few” of what you’re looking for: I’ve got some Baked Beanz, some Bohdi “half-packs” and a boatload of mrnice.nl’s offerings. PM if interested and I will give you a partial list. Enjoy the weekend, stay safe and, do be well.

4 Likes

who me?

I am a bean addict, of course I want some – don’t you know me? lol

I will up my offer to include some bagseed I found in a baggie at the parking lot of the june 24, 1985 Grateful Dead show at the Riverbend music center in Cincinnati

16 Likes

Oooh, what was the bud like? Have you grown any of those out? More importantly, HOW WAS THE SHOW!!??

6 Likes

I don’t recall, I was on 5 grams of shrooms and heard most of it from the parking lot, and spent the afternoon with a guy named (Bl)Otter, maybe he is a friend of @Badger

Here is a link to the show

the seeds have been stored in my vw van in the glove box in a film canister

14 Likes

Now I think you’re messing w me!