Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I want to run the TMNT line from Irie. Definitely great genetics!

Growing lazy lightening right now. I enjoy the way itā€™s growing!

3 Likes

Interested in the Super Sour Headband. See profile for seed list.

Yes indeed. Social distancing is a pleasure! Itā€™s working for me too. And Iā€™m old so thatā€™s like extra powers! I hope everything goes well for your Dad.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

6 Likes

Sending out a Personal Sā€¦Oā€¦S!!! Trying to get a hold of some Orange Goji. Name your poison, trade request, or reasonable price. Have plenty of O. Goji Crosses, but no straight Orange Goji. Iā€™ll beg, borrow, but not steal to get my mitts on it. Do me an even bigger favorā€¦please take care, stay E-X-T-R-A safe (ā€œ19ā€ running wild!!!), enjoy the Holidays, if applicable and, indeed, certainly be wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :pray: :100:

11 Likes

You sent me some Orange Gojiā€™s originally, I havenā€™t popped any of them yet so I can send them all back to you with the other stuff I have to send you, if you want?

8 Likes

Thatā€™s where they went!!! Iā€™m going to grow them out for an elderly Lady next Summer, if you can believe that. I mean older than myself (73)!!! Heck, yeahā€¦THANKSā€¦SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

10 Likes

Aw thatā€™s very nice of you, I will send em out with the others sir ^^

6 Likes

Speaking of trades, anyone want a pack of Bodhiā€™s Lazy Lightning (Loompaā€™s Headband x 88G13HP) ?
Idk what Iā€™d want in exchange for it thoughā€¦ Up for ideaā€™sā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got the Orange Goji F2 from Howard_Crane beer3|nullxnull, I am actually growing it, I will gladly send you some if you wish ā€¦ :sunglasses:

8 Likes

If you could do six, Iā€™d appreciate it. Thanks for the OG-outreachā€¦SS/BSā€¦mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: DM/PM to follow.

5 Likes

Yeah tjere are scammers all over the place on the internet im an ol school kinda guy and your word is only as good as your bond met alot of nice people on herevthatcarecstraight up.even met beerus in person for a trade the other day waitb2 days in a row cause he was busyvand forgot something all goid took care of it nexy day cool dude proly do some buisiness. In the future maybe. There are avfew more i have dealt with all straight upā€¦

Peace out andcstay safe

1 Like

your word is your bond

so true

7 Likes

You let me know what youā€™re in the mood for (no, not that!!!), Iā€™m up for that Trade. Have plenty of mrnice.nl strains, about 22, along with 100ā€™s more. Ask away, I just might have it stashed. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Anyone have any Irie Genetics or Red Eyed Genetics?

2 Likes

I recently got the Orange Goji from howard.crane. I can add a few in what Iā€™m sending. :wink: Had a stressful day today but finally settling down, lol.

2 Likes

Yo, George olā€™ buddyā€¦

If you have a surplus of those Orange Goji beans that you donā€™t know what to do withā€¦ Keep me in mindā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Ive got some from @Sebring . I could let 7 go @Gpaw

3 Likes

Why, that would be most kind and generous! :+1: Iā€™ll be in your debt until I can return the favour. I insist on covering the incidentals as Iā€™m in Canada. Iā€™ll PM

Cheers
G

2 Likes

If mine arrived intact, use the same Coin Flip/Washer (relabeled), send to Canada with an International Stamp. FYI onlyā€¦SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes