Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’m gonna do a seed run this comin year with island sweet skunk. Right now trying to get Romulan grapefruit clones going of three phenos, flip the best and make pollen, and creaet fem seeds of that. I also plan on running a batch of Dancehall and picking the best CBD one out of it. THEN I will run my Island Sweet skunk seeds

4 Likes

So if you wait? I will have some ISS next fall

3 Likes

Bingo! I like the way you think @Trowertripper. Romulan and island sweet skunk are 2 of my top 5 favorites. I’m always looking for anything Romulan.
I’m gonna hang around and watch this action! One Love bro!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

Grapegod, Purple Pineberry and Texada Timewarp

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

6 Likes

I’ve been looking for the Texada Timewarp for years too. I’ll look, you look and we’ll meet in the middle!
Take care my friend.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

8 Likes

Next gen ration had TEXADA TIMEWARP for a while…

1 Like

I think the breeder from Peaks told me once that ISS was his favorite as well. I’ve always wanted to take him up on it. I have to look for the old email. Pretty sure it was the ISS because I was asking about it.

6 Likes

I have five out of ten out of the soil right now

hope for good things

all the best

Dequilo

8 Likes

Yeah I vaguely remember that myself.

2 Likes

Any original ghost og out there ???

1 Like

Part time hrs at work is kicking my ass. So :pensive: I have for now a fem pk of cannarado birthday cake s1 available. Asking 100+shipping, wont turn down anything reasonable if you wanna half cash, and a trade. I’m gonna look in the stash and offer up more sealed pks of stuff that wont just kill me dead if I let it go. Dm inquiry :v:t5:heres the full pks along with birthday cake

…and here are partial pks… …the number of how many remaining is on the pk. Oh in the full pk pic the bodhi is lazy lighting, and sinister seeds pk its baby firefly and black lime reserve f4. The sour d bx 2 used in lifehouse is karmas

14 Likes

What is the bodhi pack. And that

Bodhi pk is lazy lighting,…and which other,?

2 Likes

@MrToast, Where did you find the Lemon Jeffrey?
I’ve had Golden Goat once, and liked it a lot. The Lemon Jeffrey sounds like a nice upgrade, but I don’t see any seedbanks carrying it…

2 Likes

Gosh, I haven’t seen it for awhile myself.My buddy in Colorado raved about it so I traded some beans with him last year…was pleased. :slight_smile:

If you can’t find it… and have some decent photos…maybe we can work a swap…

You can just inbox me with some trade ideas if interested…

Cheers

What are the AK beans? I can’t quite make it out.

I heard you guys are on fire with the virus down there. I heard that 1 in 3 people were testing positive… damn. I think I heard that our state is 1 in 4 but I live in a rural area. My county is still in the red as of today, though. I haven’t worked all year except for a couple of days a month or so ago.

Be safe bro!

5 Likes

Its blk dom×super skunk. And yeah my dad went in the hospital yesterday. This is his second time having it in 2months. I’m kinda glad, I’m loaner and slight germaphobe…it finally comes in handy

11 Likes

Aww damn, bro. Prayers and vibes sent for his speedy recovery. I hope we can all hold on for 6 more months. We should be able to get vaccines that are proven safe by then.

6 Likes

Sorry about your dad. Nothing but Blessings @Jamescoldflame

3 Likes

I’ve got some crossed with his other popular strain “arise”.

10 Likes