Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Ha, right on bro. You must be closer to my age, lol… I’m gonna find my old pics and if I do I’ll be starting a thread to challenge others for there 70’s pics!

6 Likes

I have worn some questionable clothes (I think I even word “Parachute Pants” once…ONCE) and I have grown out my hair to about the middle of my back, once (Again, ONCE… but actually it was for a good cause, fundraiser/hair donation for a kid with that disease where they lose/can’t grow hair) but I have never, EVER, worn anything like this. If I ever found myself wanting to give them a try (especially the lovely floral ones) I would immediately ask someone to SHOOT ME!

6 Likes

Absolutely disgusting ! I love it

3 Likes

@WMoon518. Some of us were children in the 70’s and did not have a choice in how our parents dressed us!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::joy:

9 Likes

I’m confident I could rock those daisy pants. With a white turtleneck. Isn’t delusion great?

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

7 Likes

No, @misterbee was probably doing the Charleston back in the roaring 20s. Disco was a solid 50 years away.

4 Likes

Learning from Aunts n Uncles, yes…I could rock the Charleston, Lindy Hop, Hokey Pokey, Hand Jive, and a couple of no-name Swing Dances!! Then being slim and light-on-my-feet, I think I could, indeed, “cut a rug”. I would trip over my feet now, I do “slo and sho”…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I, too, was a child in the 70’s (Born 1966) and I still never wore anything like that. Sure, my mom would get me the odd “Leisure Suit” (usually baby blue or the like) but never flowers or cuff wider than the waist actually was. :rofl:

6 Likes

Born in 61 wouldnt get caught in something like that.

7 Likes

looking for nepalese hash plant, anyone have that or primarily that in a cross??

1 Like

Does anyone have any Kosher Kush?

3 Likes

I’ve got three Reserva Privada Kosher Kush fems from 2012. They’re yours if you’d like. Who knows if they’ll germ, but I did some other beans recently from back then and the still grew well.

13 Likes

I just did some 2007’s with 35% success.

Go For IT!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Heres my hair. Cut it a couple of years ago

went to parris island like that in1980 well with more of a buzzon to be sure

5 Likes

Exactly my mombought me the same with bell bottoms and all dam i hated that outfit gimme levis and a t shirt any day and a button up.sunday goto meeting or court shirt

2 Likes

I would like to at times but being a Cree/Metis

but I chose not to :slight_smile:

Dequilo

4 Likes

Yeah, that is about where mine was. Hated it and if it wasn’t for a good cause I never wood have. The worst was trying to wash it. Even when I was ridin’ I never had long hair. Buzz cut or shaved.

I guess that was for boot? Was supposed to go WO Flight Training for My Uncle, but got 4F’d by a squid doctor.

1 Like

Potdaddy you look like Duane Alleman back in the day

6 Likes

I hear you then man keep your hair long it it part of your heritage

4 Likes

Dam sure wish i could play guitar like him ir dickie betts
Peaceout and stay safe

3 Likes