Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Don’t call him Dickie It’s Richard :wink:

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

My hair stopped growing! Haven’t cut it in 10 years.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

8 Likes

This thread went from the “Seed trading, Moderating” to the Old Geezers thread really quick :rofl:

19 Likes

@anon5325009 sadly it has I was thinking about it the other day posting here

how many people I talked shop with when you could talk shop with no one

on the first OG that are gone :frowning:

I ran thru handles I will never read again or post with

be safe and stay well

Dequilo

12 Likes

:musical_note:…that’s why they call it O.G.!!! :musical_score: :musical_keyboard:” SS/BW mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

11 Likes

I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought, damn, some big trading going on, gotta see what’s up! :joy:

5 Likes

Hello all, I have around 70 beans that I’m looking to trade if any interest is found for a home bred auto, Northern Lights Auto ILGM x Dragon Heart auto Sebring, dragon heart male chosen had a high pungent berry scent with big ole sacks to show he was the big boy, northern mom was super stretchy, night time smoke.
Beans are regs, test grows are short uniform indica leaning with light hints of berry or sweet pine. Average run is 10 weeks sprout to harvest

Pm me if you have any questions or interest.

1ab1f18a0428af8859ecbb6f9b27ff5f.0 66fb6ddcd0477f924bcaa2c776f14d69.0 d6cf51cf6cc28d8afc8314e3e799d7a7.0

Thanks and as always until next time

13 Likes

I’d like a few of those if ya dont mind…

I can offer some Crockett’s Tangie i backcrossed… reg’s.

Also have some accidental crosses of Tangie with Night Owl’s Wizard’s Apprentice (auto) F1 the correct terminology? Same with Tangie crossed with Mephisto’s Zamaldelica Express (auto).

DM me if your interested…

6 Likes

Yeah sounds great let’s work out a deal :blush:

3 Likes

What are you looking for in return/trade? I have a “few” strains!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100:

7 Likes

I would be down to trade dm me for alst photos and autos reg and fem get at me and anybody looking to trade autos I’m down always

2 Likes

Mate, if you’re up to trade some of those Crockett’s Tangies I would be keen.

Kev :v:t4:

4 Likes

Sure thing… DM me and we’ll work it out. I’v got plenty…

4 Likes

I’m popping open one of the pens I got from @50State 's Sunshine 4 F2s from last year’s server sale- I’m willing to part with some as part of a trade. I posted this below earlier in the thread, got some of the baked beans already and am now interested in some haze or haze crosses. Definitely still have Black Triangle and Space Monkey at the top of my list. Still hoping out for those @Mongobongo OGers too if the boxes actually get sent from Alaska but if anyone’s got some they wanna trade I’m interested for sure.

4 Likes

I have some ogha f1s from jetdro. The AH cross he made. I also have some lavender beans from the lavender group buy we did and heritage farms made f2s. Along with some Bodhi Black Lotus f2s and hollyweed x black lotus seeds. Plus a lot of other stuff. Hit me up in dm if your interested in trading. Would not mind having some sunshine 4 in my stash.

4 Likes

I have black triangle open pollination F2’s I’d trade for some sunshine4 F2’s.

I also have 3 beans of Original Haze from Todd McCormick I’d be willing to trade.

3 Likes

Do you have/want any Ufs 18 or lavender for the original haze? Ive got a bunch of other stuff too, these are just the strains I have the most of right now.

1 Like

Really interested in those original haze as well, sent you a PM…

Petrolia Headstash Regular Seeds

3 Likes

I already have a stash of lavender, and got some ufs from sebring… Are you in the States btw?
Probably just take this to pm…

1 Like