Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Yeah it’s silly really, I would feel really uncomfortable asking that much lol.

Right on, I hear you man as soon as gromer announced retirement people went crazy and were crashing servers trying to soak those beans up lol. My issue is that I really don’t want to open a pack if I don’t have to.

3 Likes

Breeder/Seedbank material reproductions
Dont know the name of the seedbank or breeders
I have 3 types of og kush from different breeders

Got pics of the plants or DM me pics? I will know a lot more seeing them. Of the bubba also please…

1 Like

Yeah I’ll post some pics later tonight

2 Likes

Cool thanks…

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of Junior’s Jell-O by thug if you’re looking for or interested in?

Also have some of these laying around as well, don’t know if anyone is into them?

1 Like

Meat Madness spoken for.
Now just have Stankasaurus and Bubblegum Breath.

1 Like

Something I mentioned that you’re interested in for a trade?

1 Like

@Santiago_and_Dunbar is that chem de la chem by mephisto? If so i have it. Just don’t want to pull my beans from freezer for no reason to check.

1 Like

The one I’m looking for is Top Dawg @LOTF

1 Like

Are you open to trade/ship clones/cuttings? My buddy has asked if I could grow some out for him. He gets it from his dispensary, luckily he gets a veteran discount at most places, but they don’t always have it and it’s still one of the more expensive strains.

3 Likes

You looking for the mac1 cut @Seamonkey84?

3 Likes

Yes I am, the local supplier that has it only gives it to their club members. I was told I’d get a cut by a couple members on here, but then I haven’t heard from them in weeks. It’s my buddies preferred bud, not sure if it helps his anxiety and ptsd, or if he just likes it. I think not very potent, but a good daytime smoke, and very pretty buds. I told him I’d try to find it :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Is your local supplier Clonify? I’m not in Maine but was thinking of giving them a try. They say they ship all over the US and guarantee a free re-ship if it doesn’t make it. I’ve been wanting to try that MAC1 cut as well but so far is proving elusive. If I was in a friendly state then I’m sure you could find it everywhere but certainly not here in Ohio.

7 Likes

Yes clonify, I’m getting three strains from them on Friday, but Mac is only for their members, which is $500 a year and no open slots anyway. But I’m glad they had the slurricane and mendos breath that I’ve been wanting myself. Also on impulse had them also add a couple fresh unrooted cuts of Flintstones to my order.

11 Likes

I just discovered Clonify a few days ago very interesting will they ship to ny anybody know

3 Likes

Yes I believe they ship anywhere in US, even have the link for the USPS statement that says it’s legal to ship young plants and other hemp products.

5 Likes

thats really cool thank youI have been told you cant ship rooted clones etc but no flower means no thc so what your saying makes sense I will have to give them anotherlook

4 Likes