I have the mac1 @Seamonkey84… dm me. Not afraid to ship cuts. Lmk

15 Likes

OMG thank you!

6 Likes

love all the OG love blows my mind everyday

11 Likes

Clonify eh… off to check them out.

3 Likes

You’ll have to text them for the updated strain list, they don’t have everything that’s on their site anymore.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m open to trades
Let me DM you

1 Like

I don’t see anything you mentioned? If you’ve got a list or something of the sort I’ll definitely see if anything catches my attention!

This is what I mentioned earlier in the thread. I have a bunch more but don’t necessarily want to put a big list on here. Hit me up on PM, especially if you have others you’d offer up as well.

2 Likes

Have some genetics that I’d be interested in swapping should the list peak an interest somewhere. Not looking for anything specific I’d be open to offers of trade. Thanks guys/gals… stay lifted!!! If any interest please DM so we don’t bomb the thread…
As follows all are available for cuts :scissors: in limited quantities.

San fermodo 13
Orange creamsicle
Sumo skunk
Starfire chem
Krishna cookies
Buddah tahoe og
Triangle kush x super skunk
Stardawg
Cresendo. Ethos
Purple punch
Mac 1 (very limited)
Hells angel og. Very limited
Gg4
Lime og
Blood orange amythest hso
Vanilla frosting hso
Blueberry muffin hso
Purple godfather
Gmo x lilac diesel
Nycd x lilac diesel

Peace :v:

17 Likes

Do you do Canada?

Located in Maine, NO cuts/clones, but 200+ strains/Reg. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s :fireworks: :fireworks:

10 Likes

I’ve got some JOTI Blackberry Breath seeds coming from the group buy I would love to trade for those Hells Angles

3 Likes

You have a list of autos?

If anyone has unopened breeder packs of Guava Wookie or Space Monkey hit me up. I have well over 20 unopened bodhi packs to trade with along with plenty of other breeder packs as well. Also interested in Sour D lines.

5 Likes

I’ve traded seeds on this page with no problems,I got ripped off on a Facebook page for some seeds and pollen,some scumbag I sent them to ,said he couldn’t find the seeds he was going to trade after I had posted the seeds and pollen

Ah fuck him I hope his plants all turn hermies,

9 Likes

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

7 Likes

There seems to be some at the seedsource. I haven’t used them personally but they seem to carry a bunch of good names. https://www.theseedsource.com/product/guava-wookie-stardawg-guava-x-wookie-15/

If you were in Canada I might consider trading for mine but wouldn’t really wanna try my luck with the border.

1 Like

I hear ya there man. Im not trying to mess around with border bs at this time either. I think the guava wookie is still in stock at a few places but i cant find the Space Monkey anywhere. Might break down and order a pack of the guava. I hear its really good.

2 Likes

I will put together a list sometime tomorrow, but I’ve got a lunchbox full of random stuff, tons of autos, some hype strains, some hard to finds, some random shit and some of other crosses.

I’ve got a lot of mephs, Rocbudinc and auto crosses.

Oh and did anyone grab the lemon cheese bx1 and nl5 haze x sensi star from sebring?

5 Likes