Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Could you add bacon to that Mac ?

2 Likes

Well there is a clone I can grab called pig whistle :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey @DavesNotHere. I donā€™t think weā€™ve ever chatted before but I remember your name from OG 1.0 back in the early 2000ā€™s. Had a friend name Dave that we always got lit and the "Daveā€™s not here " was a running joke for years. How could I miss that name.
Flash back to the present . I am hunting some true nasty,straight out the ass, roll your window down, beat the dog, skunk, that turns black at the end of flower itā€™s so purpl.
I grew it for 8 years, never new what it was except a keeper. Iā€™m trying to find it AGAIN. what do I need to do Dave?

2 Likes

Makes me wonder why no seed run yet. .Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t a heavy yielder and well, stinky strains are a bit of a liability in my parts. Iā€™ve got them packed away in the fridge with a desiccant. Definitely will get a seed run going at some point, meds supply and security come first at the moment.

3 Likes

Anybody interested in a full pack of bodhi om4 (old mother ghani x chem 4). Iā€™d trade it for something bodhi with a different dad or bodhi f2s. Would consider other trades too.

6 Likes

I had one off and on for 45 years. I retired and took it down to grow, lol.

5 Likes

Dang! Thatā€™s a long time! Respect.

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Sorry bro I was never apart of overgrow 1.0. I didnā€™t start growing till about 2004 or 2005. But Iā€™m trying to make some of that narly smell it thru a glass jar funky buds lol. If I donā€™t find what i want with the rks and corpse flower I got going now I also have a pack of uncle festers skunkbud from nature farms, a pack of original Skunk 1 from Todd Mccormick, and a pack thats on the way of catpiss from 707. So thereā€™s some good genetic potential with those crosses.

5 Likes

Well make sure those are kept safe! Or maybe have someone else do a run with half of them?
Iā€™d volunteer, but Iā€™m only about to do my very first round of pollination so I prob wouldnā€™t be the first choice.

2 Likes

If you ever find that magic girl. Me and several others here are on the same hunt. Best of luck on your hunt
:v:

3 Likes

If youā€™d be interested in doing an open pollination and sending a few back my way if you get time down the road, let me know. They were harvested in 2015 or 2016, canā€™t remember. I have pictures of them on my old laptop that crashed, just need to pull the hard drive and get those off.

I was buying commercial grade at the time and one day my dude only had an ounce but it was bright green with all these flat, beavertail-like buds. Looked way different than other commercial grade going around. I asked him what the story was and I was told that it had been grown locally by the Amish who would do it out in their corn fields. I found 4 seeds in that ounce and saved them. 5 years later I popped themā€¦

3 germinated successfully, and one seedling got taken out by slugs. One turned out male, the other female. Pulled the male a few days late and ended up regretting not waiting longer for more pollen and seed production. My friend, my girl, and myself smoked half a joint and were rolling around giggling our socks off. I canā€™t say the same for them, but I have quite the tolerance. I remember it was fairly stimulating so I brushed it to the back since I needed insomnia meds. It had a lanky structure with hybrid fan leaves and crazy vigor. Golf ball type buds that did well against the mold surprisingly. She yielded about 2.5-3 oz. 3 weeks of veg, 8-9 weeks flower outdoors in a 5 gallon bucket suspended up in a tree. Gotta love weed with a story lol.

So, Amish bagseed circa 2010ish. If I had to guess I would say it is probably related to the chem or diesel family, but who knows. What I do know is those communities know what theyā€™re doing when it comes to farming and their herb is no exception.

12 Likes

I will definitely keep those in mind as I plan! Hell, Iā€™ve already been thinking about dropping out of the tests that havenā€™t started yetā€¦ gotta pop other seeds and this sounds like a good ā€œpreservationā€ to do lol.

4 Likes

Still available?

Looking for fem autos, let me know what you have!

Iā€™m looking for some cream autos female,or any other interesting auto female strain I have some seeds to trade.
This is for the states only

Blue cookies regular seeds
God bud regular seeds
Gorilla glue auto females
Lockdown female seeds romulan/purple Urkle
This is my own strain,I have a couple of these
Sour gorilla female autos another one of my strains
Gorilla glue/sour kush this is a photo of the plant
Bubblegum 60 day auto regular seeds

Have to look see what else I have,I know I have a couple of unknown strain seeds

7 Likes

They sure are.

2 Likes

Anyone interested in some freak show fems?

5 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in freakshow fems

2 Likes

What ya got to trade?