Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Anything in particular you are looking for ?

Not really lol
Been wanting to try some of in house gear

OK , sadly I have no in house gear. Thank you tho

I also like piney, citrus, and berry smelling/ tasting stuff. I’m not a fan boy for names. If it’s frosty, tasty and hit you upside the head then I could care less if it was bread by peewee hermon

8 Likes

I would too!

1 Like

I am currently selfing Tropicanna Poison, and would trade you some once they are ready, but thats probably ~6 weeks out still.

3 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Trading seeds with new members

It’s around today. Just down the street.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

I’m definitely always looking for more genetics and hunting them/trading is a big part of the whole experience for me, but I’m also trying to become a breeder as my actual job and intend to use anything I inquire about.

Sorry that happened to you irish, yeah maybe be cautious with newer members with few posts, nothing personal to them just the way it goes.

3 Likes

Looking for a few from RSC. The Mardan is sold out. Kalamata Red and Sudanese are a couple others that look interesting.

Have many things for possible trades

1 Like

@Comacus I thought those looked interesting as well, the Sudanese especially! I settled on the Congolese as it had already been worked for indoor growing and the flavors and effects sounded nice

3 Likes

@RuamadraTheBard I’m looking forward to following along on your Congolese.

Your notes on a bonsai long flowering sativa actually renewed my interest in the Sudanese. It is supposed to be a shorter plant that starts flowering early, and a pure sativa.

I thought it would be ideal for some indoor breeding work!

3 Likes

Anyone interested in some Blackberry Kush X Amnesia Haze hybrid regular seeds?

10 Likes

I’m intrigued. What are you looking for?

1 Like

I am looking for nothing they are free. It is my first try at doing hybrids so I would feel bad asking for a trade. I got 4 packs with 5 seeds each ready to go. If someone wants to send me something after the fact that is up to them.

6 Likes

OMG yes I love the fruits what is needed on my end

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

PM me your address I will pay for shipping.

1 Like

2 packs left.

3 Likes

I would like some also but I cannot grow them until outside :frowning: no room

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes

1 Left only 1 left.

2 Likes