Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Thankyou dark hey dequilo I’ll save a couple and send them to you this spring just pm me and remind me I can’t remember what happened 5 mins ago ffs

Peace out and stay safe

5 Likes

Any takers for the last pack. You know you want it.

2 Likes

Thanks he is sending them to me and I will work them outside this season :slight_smile:

I need a flower room so bad :frowning:

2 Likes

Ok cool just didn’t want you to miss out
Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Hi @darkillusion, could I take it? Thanks.

2 Likes

PM me your address.

2 Likes

As Porky Pig would say…Thats all folks.

11 Likes

T T T T T That’s …
Sorry couldn’t resist

Quiet I’m hunting Wabbits…

Peace out and stay safe

6 Likes

Am I too late?
Edit
Yep , I see now, Damn it!

I got a few left if you would like some.

3 Likes

But of course, I’d love some. That BlackBerry kush is calling my name. I see your pm and headed that way
:v:

1 Like

Can you squeeze another one? If not, thanks for the outreach, OG’ness in action. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I am really sorry to say but I am completely out of those seeds.

2 Likes

You made the cross yourself? So you have a cut of blackberry Kush? Interested in a trade at all?

Yes I made the cross myself. Sorry I have already traded my last 2 bbk seeds for a bottle of made in Mexico and sold in Mexico tequila.

4 Likes

No I’m talking about the blackberry Kush itself, not the seeds you made. Did you grow the BBK from a seed or did you get a clone of the original BBK? I’m looking for a cut off the clone only original.

1 Like

O sorry, I grow from seeds. Don`t have the room for doing cloning

Ah, gotcha. Well thanks for showing the OG spirit!

4 Likes

Here soon I will be working on a Sour Diesel auto X Blueberry auto hybrid.

6 Likes

Cool, I just flipped the current batch in the tent. I’m going to be doing my first crack at seed making, pollinating a few branches on a few plants, with several different pollen sources. Going to do my very best to not let the pollen cross contaminate to other branches :sweat_smile:.

8 Likes