Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hey, hows’ it going. Unfortunately I haven’t tested any of them, they are just in the collection at the moment. Sadly I live somewhere I won’t ever get the chance to grow them outdoors so I’ll need a spot under a light for quite a long time. especially for the Zamal with an up to 20 wk flowering time. I have multiple packs of all of them so hopefully in the future I can grow them out and then maybe even use their genes for some projects. There is definitely not enough landrace/heirloom sativa’s being grown where I’m at so I’m just going to continue to hoard them until I am able to grow them.
I’ve seen a few grow reports of the 72 and if I remember correct its spicy/sweet/sour smell and a big stretcher. Clear upbeat high. Airy buds.

What kind of strain are ya lookin for change by your Columbian Gold’72, @neogitus ? (Cos it is the USC/Tropical Seeds Company’s one, selected by JahGreenLabel, or I’m wrong?)

I’ve got 10 (hgk x gsc) x scott’s og b willing to trade for something interesting

2 Likes

Hello all I was hoping that someone in here might be able to help out I have been trying to find GDP and martin mean green I’m in the US and would like to keep it in the US so if anyone knows of a bank that might have them or might be willing to do a trade it would be much appreciated.

Much respect maxamus1

4 Likes

Welcome @maxamus1. Dig around and your sure to find some people here who possibly have what you desire. I don’t. :grimacing: Get comfortable and settle in here and you’ll be blessed for sure.

Cheers

thanks for the reply and I plan on chilling here for awhile seems to be chill here unlike my other chill spot.

3 Likes

Good folks here for sure. Living breathing encyclopedia. That GDP is definitely floating around in someone’s show. With all the legal states and massive productions popping up all over, you’re bound to find some knockoffs and such, but I’m willing to bet if you’re able to connect on here with anyone making claims to the original, it would more than likely be the real deal. I’m naive too, so…

3 Likes

Flowering one now. This came to me as a clone.

7 Likes

Ooh she’s Comming along nicely!
Kinda primal looking.

1 Like

This one landed here badly root bound.

The clones I took are in better shape.

6 Likes

i have the GDP regular or feminised seeds but ships from UK, sorry not the martian mean green just 4 crosses containing it from DNA (mmg x white widow, shrom x mmg, mmg x la confidential, and The OG#18 x Martian Mean Green (MMG) x The OG#18)

4 Likes

Beautiful lady you have whats the nose on her? I had some GDP went to pop them mixed in a Lil to much peroxide and burned em dummie move on my part but that’s what happens when your trying to learn new things.

1 Like

Might be a little out of touch on this question.

I have heard of the apex of the top cola referred to as a nose, but I can only offer that it is heavily pollinated.

As far as aroma, this is an incredible plant.

Never use it.

4 Likes

yeah I had the LA Woman which was a cross of mmg and LA con I believe but always wanted to try mmg and never got to it. Wish I was over there to do some kinda trade with ya on that GDP or something. BTW loved the LA Woman great smoke.

1 Like

supposed to help with popping seeds that come out of the fridge.supposed to kill some of the fungus that can show up from getting warm and cold from going in and out of the fridge.

2 Likes

Hey all!

So, I traded with someone earlier and received some auto seeds. Since then, I’ve become more and more fascinated with running different auto varieties as my primary outdoor crop. I also like the idea of having some side action happening in my veg area.

Who’s got some unwanted AUTOS to trade?

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Hi all
i have some gorilla glue 4 bx3 or gg4 bx2 f2 in seed form for trade.

5 Likes

@Gaz29 was just asking me about sampling the GG#4. So he might interested. He is in Europe.

3 Likes

I got some Ringo’s Gift f1’s, regs I’d be willing to share with any one who has anything interesting to share with me.

2 Likes

I’ll shoot you a pm in the morning @sirtween ( if you still have some… happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes