Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hi,
No problem i keep some for u.

2 Likes

Sounds good inbox me

1 Like

I am seeking high CBD low THC seeds. Or hemp seeds if anyone has them. The higher the CBD lower the THC the better. Needed for headache med testing. I have several commercial strains available for trade.

4 Likes

Update. The seeds need to be high CBD hemp. Not THC/CBD combo strains. To grow more than the minimum allowed Cannabis plants here they have to test less than 1% THC. Also the test requires high CBD and next to no THC.

2 Likes

Hey man, I just want to make sure you know what you’re asking for… people have been working on producing stable, low THC high CBD cultivars for a decade now. There are very few seed populations that will provide what you’re asking for and i can say 99% of those seeds are in commercial operations only.

Finding something like this for free or for trade is going to be a frustrating endeavor. Contact a dude named socioecologist over at IC. Not a guy I’m friendly with , but he has what you’re after. Won’t be free though.

Good luck to you man.

Stay hazed
Jake

9 Likes

Final product

9 Likes

Was hoping someone in great white North might have a very heavy indica cut, looking for a heavy couch lock effect without too much sedation worst-case sedation is okay.

3 Likes

Nice colors. How’s the flavor?

1 Like

@PanchoVilla could you let us know how this goes for you? I don´t have a need for this right now (or a legal requirement, as seems to be your case), but certainly have an interest, and I´m sure other members do as well. Good luck!

3 Likes

Grand daddy Purple, I assume that’s what yall were referring to as GDP

2 Likes

i will be receiving about 100 seeds of “freedom dream” soon - a high CBD low THC strain. i think it’s very low THC… will not get you high it says… i can share some with you when i receive them, or if you are in canada you can sign up to get your own… dana larsen gave away 5 million last year

https://overgrowcanada.com/

8 Likes

I am missing a higher THC:CBD ratio is my seed collection :wink:

3 Likes

Is it the ken’s seed?

1 Like

Variable reactions to my search for high CBD and low THC strains. Most people that grow hemp here in the PNW do not want to talk about ‘marijuana’. Does not matter that its the same plant. Their hemp strains are typically low CBD. I have one lead in WA state that has a really high CBD strain (over 20%) and less than 1% THC. He only does high volume though. I only want a few beans. Hemp is mainly a high volume industry for seed and starts. Yes, I am aware of the commercial aspects. I am trying to cut through that. Interstate hemp seed delivery is also a touchy subject. The DEA is all over hemp too.

I will try to get in touch with socioecologist. Thanks for the lead.

4 Likes

That’s me. Unfortunately, we don’t do orders under 5k and, by law, can only work with other licensed industrial hemp growers in the US.

5 Likes

Laws that clearly need to change.

99%

3 Likes

I need some chocolate strains

thanks for stopping by OG! I guess we’ll have to hope to run into you at a barbeque or something :smile:

There are high CBD/low THC options available to home growers now if you’re willing to grow a few plants and get them tested.

6 Likes

I got Ringo’s Gift & Charlotte’s Web

3 Likes

@PanchoVilla i received my CBD seeds. it says around 10% CBD and under 1% THC. some were crushed so i didn’t receive 100. but i’m willing to send you 10 and the first 4 people to tag me in this thread - please only if needed for medical use.

anyone in canada can get 100 of their own by signing up here until April 20th 2018. they’ve given away over 7 million seeds since 2016.

edit: i thought i remembered last year it said they were autoflowering seeds but this year i can’t find any info one way or the other. they may be regular ruderalis seeds.

14 Likes