Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Cool, the first three is specifically for getting beans to new members so a good place to start. The introduce yourself thread is a great place for others to greet you. Moat of us monitor that thread:)

4 Likes

Welcome @anon20530495. Iā€™m glad youā€™re here. You will find some of the best growers, breeders and hash makers on this old rock. They are very generous with their knowledge and are really good people as well. Peruse a few threads and make yourself at home. We grow weed not egos.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

13 Likes

I will send you my list by PM, keep me one of each ā€¦ Arriba|nullxnull

3 Likes

Always my brother. oleskool never forgets. Let not your heart be troubled. You just deposited a big wad of Karma Capital! Iā€™m too blessed to be stressed. Damn life is good!

Blessings and Gratitudeā€¦

10 Likes

Bro, let it be said LOUD ā€˜N CLEARā€¦"I ainā€™t worried about YOU at all, never have been, and NEVER will be!!!ā€™ You (and a FEW others) put the ā€œGā€ in OG, when one has to question YOUR integrity, itā€™s time to shut it down. If you EVER paint yourself in a corner, look around, youā€™ll find me right there. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

I remember a couple of banks that had sweet island Skunk. Give me a min and I can link them

1 Like

Scratch that. First place I looked lol

https://www.seedcellar.com/bc-bud-depot-sweet-island-skunk-12-pk.html

3 Likes

Man, that was beautiful to see @misterbee drop some f1 Romulans on you. Iā€™ve never smoked it but I see people on all forums looking for that, lolā€¦ ā€¦ Awesome. I sure hope I get to see the pics of that grow. And, then Iā€™ll drive down to the coming out party. Iā€™ll bring the pipe! Very soon, Iā€™ll be growing some secrets from the Bee. I canā€™t wait.

2" of snow here tonight. Itā€™s almost over though. This could be the last week of our cold. peace

5 Likes

Thanks for those kind words my friend. There is a short list of brothers here that have done things for me, you being one, that I canā€™t imagine ever being able to repay sufficiently. After the Great Texas Freeze Out when we lost all of our plants, OGers stepped up and went beyond expectations to help us get through it. I love this place and all itā€™s inhabitants. This is my family and my closest friends even if it is virtually. It makes my heart smile to think of a couple of dinosaurs like us hanginā€™ in with these young cats. Stay high my brother and take care of yourself.

15 Likes

You know the first dry buds are coming straight to you! Iā€™m gonna try and make a bunch of seeds. Itā€™ll be the loss of my virginity in breeding. First time. That is if I get a male. Any male will do! Iā€™m stoked.

Blessingsā€¦

9 Likes

Thanks for that! @DavesNotHere .

Blessingsā€¦

1 Like

Oh, cool. Iā€™ll help if I can. I have a project to do for @misterbee as well. If you donā€™t have other strains going (unless you want other crosses), and at least one male, itā€™s easy. Itā€™s always good to keep the male in an area that youā€™ll be able to spray down after the deal. And, if you can pollinate the females in the same place, you can spray them down after a short whileā€¦ and take them back inside without getting pollen on everything. Not needed but other surprises can pop up in the future. Probably not down there. Pollen may be nuked after 24 hours exposed to that heat, heh.

3 Likes

Im interested. I forgot to get these from Shoe last night. I have a few beans I can trade. Ill semd you a PM

1 Like

F1 roms unheard of anymore, Iā€™d be doing some digging on those???

7 Likes

Hi @anon20530495, welcome to OG! Great to be here!

3 Likes

True Words! :+1:

6 Likes

Eggs in the plant world would be seed would it not?
Yep we grow eggsā€¦

3 Likes

Great, indeed! Some folks have already given a huge assist with tracking down some genetics, and a few others helped facilitate some free seeds through some other threads. Great group of folks here. Canā€™t wait to get a run going and share the captainā€™s log for entertainment and input!

2 Likes

Turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose brother! We canā€™t wait.

Blessingsā€¦

3 Likes

Feeling in a trading mood :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Gonna post a list, and if anyone is interested, dm me your trading wares and we should be able to come up with a trade.

These are all 5 reg seed.

5 Black Candyland @bytheKasiz
5 Black Cookies @Chirpxchirp
5 Black Dolato @Donnie
5 C99 x Orange Gogi @Bullskinner
5 Caramel Candy Kush @Needsomebeans
5 G13 HP88 @Oldtimerunderground
5 Godā€™s 8ball Kush
5 Godā€™s Grand Double Purple @Donnie
5 Lemon Lotus @Moka
5 Pink Animal Crackers x Rocky Mountain High @Oldtimerunderground
5 Roof 95 TH Seeds, @Chirpxchirp