Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@Oleskool gimme a minute…lol
Island sweet skunk is on my list for later this year and am working on producing Romulan grapefruit fem seeds as we speak.

11 Likes

Anyone have any fem automatics?

1 Like

I have Skywalker Og
Bubba Kush
Momma Thai up for a trade.

@Yetigrows I’m an outside grower in Michigan. How would the Purple Kush / Amnesia Haze do out there?

2 Likes

Romulan/F1, indeed found!!! Vial of 10 itching to take that ride. PM details, Bon Voyage, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

It seemed to like outdoors for me better than indoors.

Late Sept finisher here in Ontario…

Pm me your deets and I’ll throw in either a cheese-pearl or mango pearl set too!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Wow! I’ve been looking for a long time. What can I do for you? I’ll send you anything I have in trade. Is there anything on your wish list? Have a great day brother. Check your pm. THANK YOU!

4 Likes

Romulan/F1 and a “Surprise Companion” is about to strap in for that westward flight!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Hey Yetigrows, are any of these still available?

I have left:
one set of mango-amnesia (5 seeds)
three sets of pk-amnesia
Plus i found i had more of my mango x jamaican pearl and swiss cheese x Jamaican pearl so i can do 3 more sets of 5 seeds each.

3 Likes

I just got back from post office, all those who expressed interest already have had packages mailed out. will make my next run next Monday morning.

2 Likes

We love us some @misterbee here in the Lone Star State!

7 Likes

I have a sealed PK of chem cake by people under the stairs…wedding cake ×4dd… what cha got. Sealed if possible.

2 Likes

What are you looking for? :sunglasses:

Nothing really special. I don’t know all the new ones out there, SOOOO many!!:flushed:
I like Indica for night time, sativa-hybrid during the day. My main grow is outside.
I have my favorites but always like to try new things.

Whatcha got to offer?

@misterbee
I would love some real deal Romulan!

4 Likes

Only had the 1 vial of 10 Romulan/F1 (Original), went to the Lone Star State. If he breeds then, should have a few later. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I don’t mind sending the last of a strain in my Stash Bag, it usually comes back…usually!!!

12 Likes

Really out of my element here as I’m just getting back into the fun after a nearly 20 year hiatus. Ecstatic to see this site is still around! Was really bummed however to read on some other threads that once reliable companies (Sensi, Barney’s, Greenhouse) have diminished with the integrity of genetics. I don’t have anything to trade at the moment, but would love to help someone out in some other way possible if anyone has few beans of something special they could spare.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon20530495 . Head to this thread, read the directions and sign up for some free seeds.

Than perhaps hit the introduce yourself thread.

6 Likes

Thank you, Doug. Appreciate the warm welcome and thoughtful advice. Can’t wait to jump back in headfirst :smile: I’ll heed your advice and make my way over to these threads. Cheers!

8 Likes