Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Awesome no worries thank you, opening two packages is more fun than just 1

4 Likes

Thanks man. Lol at your extra trip, happens to the best of us!:facepunch:

3 Likes

Done trading for a bit…mail is too nuts right now

5 Likes

Hey man, could you have a second look at my list? beer3|nullxnull, love anything having banana or Gorilla on them … :yum:

3 Likes

For sure man, there’s 3 there with Banana and/or Gorilla there…:grin::grin::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ok good people, It looks like everyone except maybe 1 has notified me they got the first seed give-away I’ve ever done! So kudos to the US Postal service! :wink: Glad y’all got em, grow on!!

5 Likes

I’d be interested in the orange goji f2s and the the gods 8ball kush .,

2 Likes

Dm me your wares you’re willing to trade

1 Like

I have sum mendo purp x pandora’s box… and sensi star x pandora’s box… And rolex og x pandora’s box… And GDP x zen hp x pandora’s box…And an auto flower narcotic moustache reg auto …and totem – fruity pebbles x PCK

3 Likes

I’d do the Pandora’s Box x Sensi Star, and the Fruity Pebbles x PCK
10 for 10?
@no_chem
What does the PCK stand for?

2 Likes

Pakistani Chitral Kush

5 Likes

Damn those are some fire strains right there

4 Likes

Received the seeds you sent today bud, many thanks.

5 Likes

Makes me happy to know that Canada post came through yet again…

6 Likes

If anyone has any auto fems they’re interested in trading I’d gladly take a look at a list. Especially Mephisto, Rocbudinc and Night Owl.

3 Likes

Anyone have any Tom Hill original or inbred stock you would like to trade?

1 Like

Pakistani Citral Kush … Yes I would do the 10 for 10 on both strains if they are still available…

4 Likes

Yessiree! I want some Orange Goji. Trade you some Bodhi? Or what do you like? I have some Snow Lotus crosses, list is too long to post.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Looking to trade for a couple strains. I’m looking for

Hindu kush reg
Green crack reg

I have to trade as follows…

Master Kush x God Regular (dj short master kush)
Afghan God Regular
Texeda Timewarp x AK-47
KGB Regular (God Bud x AK-47)(God bud from this strain is God x Lemon Haze)

If anyone is interested let me know, I am a new user here and as a show of faith will mail mine out first if need be :grin:

In about 2 months I’ll have beans from cheese, strawberry cough, blueberry and Wedding Cake all crossed with a DJ Short blueberry male as well if anyone is interested

10 Likes

I think I might have Hindu Kush. I’ll check today and if so, I’ll report back. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Also Green Crack X Mango, FYI.

5 Likes