Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I have some Green Crack but I’m pretty sure it’s feminized. Just a heads up in case you don’t find what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

One if my favorite strains by far… thanks alot, but I’m looking for Regulars :slightly_smiling_face::v:

4 Likes

I think I asked on the wrong damn thread lol…Anyone got any Green Crack seeds they wanna trade? I’ve got a few Alien OG seeds (standard) I can send in exchange. I HAD it growing but was one I discontinued, then I find out my son and daughter-in-law liked it! lol
FailingForwards, you wanna trade?

6 Likes

I’ll shoot you a DM.

2 Likes

Looking for heirlooms if anyone is up for a trade. Pine tar kush, Papua new Guinea, Indian anything heirloom. Recently made a bunch of seed. With mutants, Loas sativa, and some ecsd hybrids. Cheers

5 Likes

Pine Tar KUSH or Pine Tar GUSH??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Was originally looking for original heirlooms, thinking about using them as breeding stock to hit with a bog sour bubble. pine tar gush does sound like an excellent hybrid though.

3 Likes

ORIGINAL Heirloom? The “Granddaddy of them all” would be a good Afghan Number One!!! Interested? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Definitely interested, that sounds like it would breed some magic.
You interested in some Loas Mango hybrids?

6 Likes

Looking for some Bodhi Strains.
Have a few strains I just got in from a trade.

Some Reg:
Bubba Kush
Afghan#1
Blueberry x GSC

Some Autos:
LA Confidential
Purple Blueberry Bubble Gum
Sour Pineapple

Have more not listed. Let me know if anyone has some Bodhi strains they will trade me.

Thanks
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

2 Likes

I have seeds of Bodhi’s ‘Dragon Milk’ that I made F2 w/ and,

Womo (Bodhi) X Black Poison Skunk (KOS)

Untested, freshly harvested, but happy to send some out if interested.

8 Likes

That would be aweaome ! Thank you :smiley: Ill send you a PM

How was that black poison skunk smell/taste wise? I have a pack sitting in the freezer that I have high hopes for :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man anyway I could trade for some of those Dragon Milk?

Happy to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If there’s still some available, I’ll happily send some of my stuff your way…

3 Likes

It’s pretty nice, a little sweet and pungent on the nose, sour tasting on the smoke. I like her for her quick vigor and indestructible nature, she can take a lot of abuse and still put out nice dense bud.

5 Likes

Oh man, they both sound so good :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Just an fyi for all.

buy two get one free…

us use promo code SPRINGBLING2021 and get 46% off…

3 packs for $49.68 is what I just grabbed…

9 Likes

Have 6 or 7 phenoms of @SamwellBB’s Purple Poison Cookies. Interested in trading? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes