Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

No preference broski, I’m always up for trying different strains. Just in case they are floating around Headband, super silver haze, space queen

1 Like

You in Canada or the states?

1 Like

Does anyone have Marauder seeds? Or space monkey?

2 Likes

United states

Open to trades from: freeborn / meangene strains, lucky dog, doc D, dynasty, csi humboldt, maybe others. Feel free to make offers on prices / bundles. Will include some blue tara f2s and goji og f2s in every sale/trade.image

6 Likes

Not sure if this is of any interest to you but I have a couple untested crosses from last year that I haven’t yet had a chance to grow.

• Oaxacan x (Honduras x Panama) - two different males were used
  • Oaxacan x Red Snake

This thread has the grow info on the Oaxacan that was used as the mother in both these crosses and the post directly below that is the info on the Honduras x Panama.

10 Likes

I would be interested in the oaxacan x Honduras/Panama.

What could I offer you? What do you like?

4 Likes

@boatbum325

1 Like

You got it @Foreigner PM an address, headed to the post later today.

2 Likes

Nice @deeez99 , you’re always makin’ it rain! :cloud_with_rain::seedling:

2 Likes

When I see Oaxacan, I come-a-knockin!

4 Likes

If this Oaxacan is rockin…

4 Likes

I’m running all long flowering next grow so id be willing to test some if the offer is still out there.:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looking for chocolope
Or Anything dynasty especially his ssh work or any lucky dog have a bit to trade

4 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens
lucky dog…

i have some chem fuego f2s if you’re interested.

3 Likes

I got chocolopez it’s almost the same just missing the z. Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I thought I had you glad I double checked before I chimed in.

2 Likes

Holy crap, not asking much for a few homemade seeds are we?
“These have not been tested”
Good luck with that!

12 Likes

Why don’t you do an open pollination seed increase and then do unlimited things with the zillion seeds?

3 Likes

I fail to see how sending you a clone back for a few seeds helps a charity.
But to each their own…. Carry on you wayward son………

5 Likes

I’m gonna need a clone too.

3 Likes