Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

That woman has a beard. It’s a hairy happy guy.
Thank you for the link. Great find but i don’t use IG so if needed i can message him on strainly.

2 Likes

:joy: yes he/she does haha

2 Likes

Yeah the small photo on my phone looks like a red headed hippie chick w a fro lol.

1 Like

Lol you guys I don’t think she is putting her face on the seed packages, I can’t place that image but I know who it is

Edit: turns out Erin is a man, though:

3 Likes

Well that’s disappointing lol I was really hoping it was that red haired hippie guy :laughing:

4 Likes

Hola growmies, was just wondering if anyone had any rooted clones they’d be willing to part with. I’d of course cover any shipping costs.

5 Likes

What kinda rooted clone you looking for? Like a cap junkie F1 cut? Or a gorilla glue #4?

1 Like

No preference broski, I’m always up for trying different strains. Just in case they are floating around Headband, super silver haze, space queen

1 Like

You in Canada or the states?

1 Like

Does anyone have Marauder seeds? Or space monkey?

2 Likes

United states

Open to trades from: freeborn / meangene strains, lucky dog, doc D, dynasty, csi humboldt, maybe others. Feel free to make offers on prices / bundles. Will include some blue tara f2s and goji og f2s in every sale/trade.image

6 Likes

Not sure if this is of any interest to you but I have a couple untested crosses from last year that I haven’t yet had a chance to grow.

• Oaxacan x (Honduras x Panama) - two different males were used
  • Oaxacan x Red Snake

This thread has the grow info on the Oaxacan that was used as the mother in both these crosses and the post directly below that is the info on the Honduras x Panama.

10 Likes

I would be interested in the oaxacan x Honduras/Panama.

What could I offer you? What do you like?

4 Likes

@boatbum325

1 Like

You got it @Foreigner PM an address, headed to the post later today.

2 Likes

Nice @deeez99 , you’re always makin’ it rain! :cloud_with_rain::seedling:

2 Likes

When I see Oaxacan, I come-a-knockin!

5 Likes

If this Oaxacan is rockin…

4 Likes

I’m running all long flowering next grow so id be willing to test some if the offer is still out there.:call_me_hand:

2 Likes