Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

No I didnt

No I didn’t lol. I found someone but didn’t have the trade good he want to trade with I think.

Did you try to offer a different type of cultivar also? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let me look in the vault in the morning. If I have some you can get them. No trade. I need to thin out the seed bank anyways. I will let you know. Howz dat?

10 Likes

If @BigMike55 can’t hook ya up for any reason I got a stash of em too I’ll gladly share, no trade needed

9 Likes

What a couple of amazing gents right there!
:grinning:

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you sirs!

1 Like

Sorry man, I thought I had a pack or two set back but guess I failed.

Again.

Sorry bruh. Had good intentions.

3 Likes

No worries thanks for trying!

1 Like

@AzSeaindooin420 said he had your six, tho.

3 Likes

I can easily split the pack with ya :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Looking for a few things

Any of meangenes freeborn selection especially his lime work

Akbeanbrains- darian gap(cgpr x tk/nl5 haze)
Akbeanbrains Chocolope
Doc d -franks little beauties crosses or thunder gun express crosses anything from its always sunny line
Doc d Gogi razz x lemon Thai
Topdawg —uptown brown (piff s1 x nyc haze)
Doc d - gogi razz x beastie boy
Doc d temple x lemon Thai

Cannavore lazy sundae

Bodhi Appalachia or ssdd crosses especially like mountain temple,wolf pack,silver mountain, baba kush cherry sunshine mendo sunshine etc

Dynasty super silver haze crosses

Any emerald mountain legacy work

Thug pug cactus breath

5 Likes

Might talk to @Ris on that one. Got some Fem seeds that he made second hand from another member and got a beautiful lady of it going.

Hell take a trip up here and I’ll give u the spare plant that I still never knocked down lol

10 Likes

Someone looking for Dragon’s Blood Hash? I just won Usefull’s run of that and I want to do a full seed run possibly over winter, if not spring.

8 Likes

It’s been done in the past, trying to remember who did the run but I think it was a sebring offering for 2022 in one of the co op boxs

3 Likes

That was @BigMike55

4 Likes

I’ve got a fat pack I’ve opened up @420noob . Mike fills em full. :star_struck: I think I’ve got 16ish left. I’d have to check to make sure. Thanks for those @BigMike55 :green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

🤦 haha of course

Ps… I’m a genius 🤦🤦🤦

2 Likes

You boys talking about me?

5 Likes

I believe they were lol. Ok now no reason to fight but who do I dm @rhino_buddy or @Azseaindooin420. I appreciate both of your generousities!

3 Likes

Rock paper scissors, loser sends the seeds hahaha

3 Likes