Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Lol ok @Rhino_buddy @AzSeaindooin420 sent me his rock, paper, scissor, choice what is yours? :rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry was in a meeting. :wink: Sending now.

1 Like

Let me confirm what I have.

2 Likes

How many do you want @420noob? I got this @AzSeaindooin420

:scissors: for fun. :wink:

2 Likes

He picked rock lol. Idk at least 5 just to make sure I get a female? I hate this part lol

1 Like

I’ll send 8-10. Send me your address in a DM. In the US?

5 Likes

Yes I am dm sent thanks both @Rhino_buddy and @AzSeaindooin420 now this is a great site so many people want to share they play rock paper scissors to determine the sender! Fucking OG AF! :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Thanks so much you two this is why this is a great site. If you got them grow them or share them and it will comeback around!

8 Likes

If you can’t grow them all, share them and they’ll be around much longer. :wink:

5 Likes

This is what I’m looking for but have never ever seen seeds for this. I’ve bought from dispensary and is by far one of my favorites.

Diamond dust :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: sour bubble mmmmmm

3 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of that one!

Look for it in Vegas sucks the $$ but worth it only if about 29% thc seen up to 34 but lower than 25 and you don’t get the whole effect plus waste of money lol haven’t found seed or clone yet

1 Like

Mountain temple is still available I think I have seen it but I can’t remember where in the moment.
If you’re interested I can search it for you

2 Likes

Looking for Mandala seeds - satori, beyond the brain or other sativa leaning.

thx

2 Likes

Still looking for Mel Frank’s Haze x NL5 x SensiStar, most recently sold by agseedco in 2019-2020.

7 Likes

I wish you luck it sounds amazing

2 Likes

Does anyone have Dinafem Purple Orange CBD?

I’ve been looking for this for a while now, the nest and most suitable smoke for me I’ve ever had!

:v:

5 Likes

With all this berner and seedjunky talk, and coupled with the breeders syndicate episode on cookies, I was wondering if anyone has any seed representation of the forum cut? For science, I would love to try my hand at growing this out, as I am almost certain any of the representations I have tried are not the actual cut and have had muddy provenance.

4 Likes

I am always a bit confused on the cookies thing.
the GSC cut … is this the forum cut?

When I was first researching and catching up on the whole cookies thing after joining the forums in 2015, I stumbled across grower Chunkypigs over on icmag. His OGKB 2.0 thread is one I highly recommend.
Anyhow he found bagseed in OGKB/Girl Scout Cookies from a dispensary where OGkushBush himself , dropped his pounds. So Chunky grew those seeds… I think there were only 4 or 5. Out of those seeds came the OGKB 2.0 and her high powered brother Cookie Boi which is potentially an S1 male… rare… but I believe he is just that…he’s a fuckin super male LOL
Anyhow…With OGKB 2.0 he won the IC420 cup in amsterdam. Best Inidica and Best in Show. He then went on to cross cookieboi with ogkb 2.0 for a sibling incross. That produced Scoutbreath as a seedline that Chnuky dropped in “very” limitted quantities at GLG and at some events. I was able to score a few packs and my last 5 seeds were started for this greenhouse season… 3 females and 2 males.
I also have the OGKB 2.0 clone and the GSC clone. I had thought to hit GSC with reversed pollen from OGKB 2,0 and also a seperate pollination of GSC with a scoutbreath male.
If all goes to plan… testers will be needed over winter :wink:

21 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try that OGKB 2.0 and Cookie Boi pretty badly—so I’d love to see your work married to GSC!

3 Likes

Chunkypigs has just recently given me his blessings to work with the OGKB 2.0 clone in my breeding program. I am wasting no time getting that ball rolling :wink:
He recently retired the cookie boi male , or at least he posted about doing so a few months back. I sure would have liked to get a clone of that male.
Thing about cookie boi is he is super dominant in anything he was crossed to… even into the F2 gen… makes me think he was truly something special and no run of the mill male.
I could carry this conversation for a few more paragraphs but this is not the thread for that hehehe
I do hold the OGKB 2.0 clone in Canada… i might be one of less than a handful of growers to get her into the stable. My friend Mr Underhill made that happen a couple years ago and I’ll be forever in his debt. Once I can guarantee clean pest/viroid/pm free cuttings I will happily share the clone as it would be what chunkypigs would want to see done with the clone itself.
Nobody should be profitting from the sale of this clone only and I will freely share it with anyone who agrees to those terms.

40 Likes