Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Wow! That is very generous @SHSC-1! Thank you for spreading the love around! :pray::star_struck::canada::pray::star_struck::canada::pray::star_struck::canada::pray::star_struck::canada::pray::star_struck::canada:

5 Likes

That’s awsome bro!
To bad I’m in the lower forty-eight. :confused:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!:tada:. The line is forming

1 Like

I am working on getting her into the hands of a member here… if it comes together that grower should be able to help spread her around. It was Chunky’s intention to treat the OGKB 2.0 the same way Josey Wales( Big Don Peabody) treated the now famous Gorilla Glue #4 clone… that was to freely spread her far and wide into as many growers hands as possible. So someone in the states has stepped forward and will hopefully have a clone to send our U.S. community member in the nearish future.

24 Likes

I’d definitely take you up on that offer once you get going. Thank you

6 Likes

That’s great news. But, I guess I should also mention that I’m in a state where I cannot claim that type of mail. :wink:
It’d have to be close to me or in the vacinity of a trip for me to pick up.

3 Likes

:raised_hands:
:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Is the states excluded from this? Sounds amazing!

2 Likes

A couple posts down from that he said there may be a USA member getting it to distribute. @420noob

3 Likes

Thanks not sure how I missed that lol. Damn stoners :joy:

Hope someone can help. Had a slight mix up with coop box. I really wanted the sheelavathi but due to issues temple flo was sent. No big deal. I was hoping someone would be willing to trade some sheelavathi seeds for temple flo seeds. I’m just getting into pure sativa long flowers so those would be nice. Thanks

6 Likes

I’m down for a trade @420noob ! Just shoot me a DM so we can figure shit out. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@SHSC-1 that sounds very much in the spirit of og and true to the spirit of chunkypigs. Looking forward to you spreading this far and wide.

6 Likes

Awesome list Buddy. I wish you luck with your search. I see several strains that are pure fire.

5 Likes

best of luck i hope you can find it. Ive been looking for a pack of that of any apollo cross. that will make good outcrosses. i hope all 3 of your f4 sprout

3 Likes

yeah, i’m willing to trade quite a bit to get my hands on a pack. i hope i don’t attract the scammers though.

5 Likes

@anonymous4289 you have two strains on your list that I’ve been hunting one for longer then the other. I would love to find a pack of the Sunshine Daydream which I’ve been looking to find for over a month now. And the Black Triangle is the other I’m hunting. I’m wanting to reverse Sunshine Daydream and cross it to Cap Junky and of course make a bunch of S1 SSDD beans.

Please keep me in mind if you’re ever willing to let one or both of those strains go. I’m a generous trader.

7 Likes

@LoveDaAutos
right now i’m focused on getting this pack, so i don’t want to minimize what i have to offer a potential trader so i don’t want to trade those right now. i have a full pack of SSDD and probably a couple in a 2nd pack, and the pack of black triangle aren’t full but i don’t know how many are in there. i do have some ‘Black Snow’ i made which is ‘black triangle x solo stash’ but i don’t know if you’d want those. let’s see if i get this apollo 11 and go from there.

3 Likes

Got these from Sebring. Let me know if this is what you’re looking for.

12 Likes

@Prince
nice. do you know the specifics on that one? is it a bodhi reproduction? i’d like to know it’s background but that should be good. that one might be a11 x a13 but i’d have to do more searching, let me know

5 Likes

That SSDD would be top of my list too @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes