Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I ordered them from usps.com and they arrived like 2-3 days later…and they’re free. U can order as many as u like essentially.

8 Likes

cool thanks for the info. i wonder if the machines can read them, cause we well know the employees sure wont!

2 Likes

Well idk how the package handlers operate at you’re local post office but like I had stated…I haven’t had any issues as far as the packs I ship arriving damaged or anything. So it’s been working for me so far, but shit do happen I am aware of that. I assume when they see the yellow label it ques them (postal workers) to move with a little less carelessness.

3 Likes

This is what the sticker prompts them to do:

delivered-safely-delivered fuck-packages-mad

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: chill…not all of them do that bruh

2 Likes

thats awesome and saves a bunch of cash not having to buy too many supplies. thanks for sharing your experience! i ordered some clear coin holders(thick plastic no washer needed) 16mm (100 for 8$) so we will see how those ship when i give it a shot. i may order some of those labels as well if they destroy the first few testers!

4 Likes

No washer?..can u share the link? I want my packaging process to be as efficient as possible. If it’s more efficient than the curragated plastic than I’ll staring using those.

1 Like

I know, just having a laugh.

3 Likes

link above. i got the smallest ones.

1 Like

Those look great do you sandwich them between a card or something?
Have you had any get busted yet?

Just looking for new efficient ways to send beans!

Thanks in advance :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

i just got them so havent tried to send them yet, i will send a few empty first to make sure they dont get crushed. im going to cut a hole in cardboard(thanks amazon) and put that in the hole.
my calipers show 4.48mm(for the 16mm version) thickness so under the 5mm allowance.

2 Likes

Yeah I think u cracked the code with them…imma have to invest. Thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

i hope so. i was trying to find something cheaper, because i know those hose washers are not cheap! hopefully these work and everyone can save some money.
if not it was worth a shot for 8$

2 Likes

This is the F1 mother of the seeds I’m sending out. I’m in the process of revegging but, I thought I harvested all the seeds from her but apparently I didn’t, this the 3rd seed she dropped since harvest. The 1st one my cat ate, the second one is in my tent and here’s another one…now I’m going to check her bits one more time & see if she got anymore babies in the tuck…& I bet I won’t find shit. Ohhh u crafty heffer…I got my :eyes:’s on u!

11 Likes

do you mean reveg instead of reverse? reverse would be making the female put out male flowers.

1 Like

YES! thank u sir…lemme go correct that real quick.

1 Like

no problem at all! good luck, that is something i have not attempted. i usually take clones before flower just in case! but now hearing about the method of taking cuttings and putting them in the fridge for 30+days thats a game changer!

5 Likes

I gotta look into that…it does sound like a game changer

1 Like

Do you have a link? I just looked a bunch and can only find “cremated remains” lol

1 Like

A link for what?