Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Much love @misterbee :green_heart::green_heart:

Glad to see you BEEing proactive about your health! Let us know if you need anything at all!

Welcome back! :hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Hey there!
Iā€™ve read what happend to youā€¦ Great that you ( for lack of alternative words) ā€œsurvivedā€ all that! Iā€™m a quite new here, so i had no chance to miss you :grimacing:
but great to meet you here :green_heart:

And yeah iā€™m looking for stuff that i couldnā€™t afford normally :wink:
I heard so much good stuff about CSI that i really would like to try some of their gearā€¦ Or FoundingFathers, or Omuerta - thereā€™s a lot i would like to try :smile:

ā€™

6 Likes

I have some SSDD f2 and Goji OG f2 seeds for trade for those prints/swabs if your interested.

3 Likes

Sorry Dude, but i have both of them already :green_heart:

1 Like

Animation adaptation of @misterbee marching on through whatā€™s ailing him:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ā€œKARLā€, ā€œKARLā€, ā€œKARLā€!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SS/BWā€¦ :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

If they r cooking mushrooms that would be pretty sweet to have spores of

2 Likes

The blue Oyster is a food mushroom :wink:

3 Likes

Dm if youā€™d like !

1 Like

Blue Oysterā€¦

5 Likes

Good to see you around again

1 Like

Thatā€™s what i was thinking about :smile:

7 Likes

I had the nuclear Stress Test about 8 months ago and it made me uneasy. The feeling when it was injected was ā€œinterestingā€ to say the least. Glad that youā€™re back home and will hopefully continue to feel better each day.

3 Likes

" more cow bell we need more cow bell!"

5 Likes

Any Appalachian Thunder Fuck or crosses of it floating around out there?

What are trading? Iā€™ve got a pack of Macanuska from AK Bean Brains but Iā€™m not really looking to trade it unless something really gets my interest.

1 Like

Just sent you a message!

Well since no one else chimed in with some Iā€™ve got some of the Sebring mendo breath x GMO I could offer ya a few of

I believe they are fems?

Just shoot me ur addy and Iā€™ll break ya off 5 of em, no trade neededā€¦unless u got some fat frosty short indicas then u might tempt me

19 Likes

Early in the morning. What do you have going on?

1 Like

Hey mate! I think you will find you are in that thread! You can feel free to post what you have to offer seed wise and people can offer you something in return. There is no ā€œdibsā€ though. You canā€™t dibs a trade as both parties have to be keen for it to work :grin:. If you wanna ā€œdibsā€ to be first in, head over to the free seeds thread! :grin::fire::+1:

That being said what ya got for trades?

16 Likes