Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What kind of stuff u trying to run?
U an az local too?

Enough time on this site and u should have more genetics than u know what to do with

6 Likes

:mushroom:Spores FOR TRADE :mushroom:
Looking for TK, LA Pure or Pine Tar Kush, CSI Stuff, Omuerta, Chimera or CAP (F2ā€™s,open packs, freebies):green_heart:
2 packs of spores and stuff :mushroom:
:green_heart:Won at the recent OG contest :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @CaptainNemo this is not a huge deal because youā€™re actually offering spores, but you may want to change the first line since:

Any demand, offer or sale of the final product (in any form) of any psychoactive substance is strictly prohibited. (Per the terms of use)
I know itā€™s an attention grabber, but given the history of OG, maybe keeping it clearly not shrooms.
You could even say cubensis spores.

5 Likes

Oh sorry!
I want to trade the shrooms iā€™ve won on the Vaping/Making Contest here on OG.
Of course these are edible shrooms :innocent:

4 Likes

Culinary. Culinary schrooms.

9 Likes

Pardon me, Sir

4 Likes

There we go!! :bear::ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Perhaps a dumb question, but how sensitive are spores to heat and humidity?

1 Like

I have no ideaā€¦ But letā€™s get the donator here @I.am.human
Iā€™m sure he has some further information!

Just think about how much money you can save, with growing your own :mushroom: :wink:
& a nice weekend yā€™all :green_heart:
:mushroom:

1 Like

I have no specific answer. Generally spores have a good rate of viability for many years and under variable environments but I donā€™t test out my strains to see how viable they are after exposure to heat and humidity or other potentially adverse conditions.
Many species undergo being eaten, digested, and pooped out then wait until the right conditions are met to finally germinate. Digestion from most animals(think mammals) would be hot and extremely humid.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve gut F2s of Capulatorā€™s great aunts secret that Iā€™ll trade for gourmet mushroom spores.

7 Likes

Kinda wish I had some spores to trade now :laughing:

3 Likes

Me too sounds like a interesting strain.

2 Likes

Hello ! Iā€™m looking to trade or purchase some Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb 79ā€™ seeds. A few should do the trick. Lmk ! Been looking for these for a while spoke to a couple breeders but so far I havenā€™t had any luck as they left me on read. :man_shrugging:t2: cant afford Swamis thatā€™s why Iā€™m here .-.

2 Likes

I got mine from swami Cherry Bomb

Itā€™s the 79 Cherry Bomb usedin this cross Cherry Bomb

4 Likes

Canā€™t afford swamis stuff. 100$ a pack is too much for me currently. I was in chat with me green but he just never got back

Being poor sucks. Lol I should have clarified. Let me edit my comment

4 Likes

I usually wait to catch his 3 for $100 sales myself

5 Likes

Oh shootā€¦ I wonder if he has those often. 3 for 100 sounds a bit better. I Can probably get rid of the extra packs and make up for the extra loss.

Thank you for this valuable information

2 Likes

He usually does sales around holidays.

3 Likes