Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Still looking for Pinequeen (UK Pineapple x Shimla) or anything with Pinequeen V1 or V2 from Sonic Seeds. I would also take the parent of Shimla from Trichome Jungle.

PineQueen V2 (no info)

28 Likes

Anyone have any of the Blood Orange F2’s from the 2018 repro? Would love to trade for some of those.

3 Likes

I only send cash for seeds and the only time it got lost was with BC Bud Depot. And I have a seed buying problem!

That is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

@sprinklememaynee I have some, happy to split my pack with you. Not sure I need more seeds but what ya got?

1 Like

Trying to trade these 3pk 6 strain multipack from ethos.

2 Likes

What were you looking for in a trade?

1 Like

Rare beans from the 90s,80s,70s.

It’s a plus if I’m able to find genetics from brotherhood of eternal love.

But with all honesty I’m just trying to see what crazy names pop up.

If someone has Swami-Maui Wowie CB79’

Please DM for inquiries

2 Likes

I might have a full pack of mwcb from Sebring !

1 Like

I have a pack of that. I’m sorry I wasn’t specific. It would have to be from Mr Green or preferably Swami. Let me correct my message in case someone sees it.

BUT

I’m looking for rare authentic stuff from the 70s,80s,90s

1 Like

:mushroom: Buenas Dias! :mushroom:

I have another spore print of tasty :mushroom: to trade!

I’m looking for the recent Jew Gold Crosses, anything of CSI or other cool stuff :smirk:

More then half is probably sleeping, so a good night to ya’ll & good morning to my fellow europeans :green_heart:
Let’s make this day a great on :alien:

3 Likes

What kind of spores?

1 Like

The ones i’ve won here on the contest.
I guess one Blue Oyster is left.

2 Likes

Right on man.

1 Like

You might email Colorado Sativas to see if he has any of his Cherry Bomb F2 held back. They are not shown on his site any more but maybe worth checking. He calls them S1s but they are male/female reproductions of the 79 Cherry Bomb.

I ran a couple, got one female, and they seem legit.

30 Likes

@JAWS did you ever find “Green Crack”?

I have some willing to trade. DM me if interested :v:

11 Likes

Seeds? Green Crack is a clone only strain. Pretty sure he’s looking for the actual cut

7 Likes

Of the countless green crack reproductions in seed form, I’d go with the new H&L Green Crack BX.

13 Likes

well goddamn. Let me check this out. Thank you !

3 Likes

https://www.iheartjane.com/embed/stores/570/products/990321/jade-nectar-grandpappy-skunk-12pk?utm_source=copy&utm_medium=organic_social&utm_campaign=product_share&utm_content=570

Would love to have these, but they won’t ship. Anyone on here from Watsonville able to help me, or able to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

1 Like