Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

This is probably much better and in San Jose.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not in Cali

3 Likes

I misunderstood

Here you go. Might not be exactly the same but this is what I would buy from a dispensary here.

Hellooooo OG this is my available trading seeds for this week, Iā€™m excited to see them be grown by others because I just havenā€™t had the time. All of these are F1s so the possibilities are endless.

Please DM if youā€™re interested.

Breeders genetics used for this are as follows
Night Owl, Mephisto, Gas Reaper(RIP), and Fast Buds.

*Chem 91 Clone Only

(Chem D IBL * ā€œOld School Sativa Breeding Autoā€)

Cocoa Chem x Mngo Mrr

Phenos go from mango skunk to mangoneada. Super vigorous strain outdoors and indoors. This plant is 2-3 times bigger than the one above. Itā€™s extremely heady and narcotic. after a cure it gets even better.

Kryptid Candy (Cocoa Chem x Mothman by gnome automatics)

Extremely narcotic, this is the stuff you smoke before going to bed or in an afternoon. One is can be purple because of Mothman.

Mostly untested or completely untested.

Cocoa Chem x Methane by gnome

Cocoa Chem x Candy mint Cakes by gas reaper (rip)

Cocoa Chem x Purple Lemonade

New crosses I recently created

Kryptid Candy x Afghan kush auto. The male I used was purple. I expect earthy, narcotic, take me to bed. Im excited to grow this one.

Kryptid Candy x (Strawberry Nuggets x Toof Decay by Mephisto) expect full in candy notes and some purple phenos. The mother was extremely sweet like candy. Super sticky.(limited)

These last two are going to be awesome.

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE ALL AUTO REGS AND F1s MADE WITH LOVE

9 Likes

Full autos? :thinking:

Nevermimd, lol. I re-read the third paragraph. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes. There is a Disclaimer just in case anyone is wondering, wish I could make it bigger and colorful because I would miss it.

1 Like

Shoulda capitalized this^ :grin:

2 Likes

Done. Didnā€™t think about it much as Iā€™ve always grow night owl and Meph. Thank you friend

3 Likes

Youā€™ll like the SG Iā€™m sure!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Pigeonman

This is the coolest haha !

Iā€™m geeking out because of the pigeon.

21 Likes

What I were you interested in trading for?

2 Likes

Idk really, looking for a decent pack of somethingā€¦ donā€™t really know. Open to offers @ShiskaberrySavior and anyone else!

1 Like

Longshot: the best highI have ever experienced was Blackberry Kush.
If anyone has some seeds that arenā€™t ILGM or some reproducer, I have an extensive trade list.
Cannabella would be the best, but Iā€™m not holding my breath for that.

5 Likes

Oh boy, looks like we got another sticker fiend on our hands! :rofl:
Itā€™s ok bro, its happened to alot of us. :crazy_face:
Gonna have to get some of that BOH myself.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been on this search for a while and it is a hard find to get a hold of blackberry kush clones or seeds. I would suggest Solfireā€™s Black Banana. It is BlackBerry Kush x Banana Fire Cookies. Black Banana is also 1/2 of Don Megaā€”Solfireā€™s strongest and most defining strain.

4 Likes

Thanks @CerebralMeds , Iā€™ll take a look!

1 Like

You can get them for $4 here.

It is a very good sativa effects for me but it was labeled indica. I just had some!

7 Likes

( Hopefully ) Celtic stone , quicksilver , peshawar Afghan and Chernobyl , from the fall box

Bundle

Open to offers : )

Fems would be nice , indica dom
But not the be all and end all : )

Romulan from the spring box would also clinch the deal

Just puttin out feelers TL2/3

If youā€™ve been gracious to give me seeds befor , then they yours for free ( of course ) Iā€™ll cover postage and would be very happy to do so
: )

Closed : )

5 Likes

I`m interested in some Chernobyl here.

4 Likes

The bundle is yours @darkillusion
Without a doubt : )

When they arrive Iā€™ll fire you pm

: )

6 Likes