Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I know I have some Romulans in my bank somewhere. Both Regs from the co-op and some S1`s from the breeder. Let me try and find them and I can send something back your way.

6 Likes

You have already done a lot for me @darkillusion

Only if you really feel the need to
And only if you most definitely have no plans for them as I just grow and smoke them

5 Likes

Well with the Chernobyl I was think of making a cross between the two and calling it ā€œRomulan Warp Coreā€.
Yes, I am a Trekkie.

13 Likes

Oh Lol my bad. I didnā€™t get that @darkillusion was engaging with your trade offer, buddy.
Sorry about that.

3 Likes

They are yours
No trade needed
Over grow the world : )

2 Likes

Itā€™s all good @HeadyBearAdventures , nice to chat with you : )

Hmu anytime , if your ever in need ie hunting something or just to chat

2 Likes

While I am hereā€¦I am looking for a ā€œliquorā€ type strain to cross with a Romulan to make ā€œRomulan Aleā€. Tried it a while back with Cherry Brandy auto, but it did not work out and this time I want to use a photo instead of an auto.

2 Likes

Gmo root beer would be great

Good luck trying to find tho

I think @JAWS is working with gmo root beer , maybe he could give you a lead @darkillusion

Ginger ale rings a bell with me , I may have got two as freebies ( attitude ) Iā€™ll have a look for you this weekend , canā€™t promise anything yet but you never know , fingers crossed

2 Likes

No rush, would not be doing anything with it until the Spring time at best.

2 Likes

Are you talking hoppy or actual whiff of alcohol with maybe slight sweetness when you put your nose to the bottle?

2 Likes

I want alcohol, not hoppy.

3 Likes

Oh I would imagine a chem that has that rubbing alcohol smell could be mixed with something like unripe melon to give it that body and mouth feel.

4 Likes

That sounds more like it.

4 Likes

Yum , romā€™ellon Schnapps : )

4 Likes

Damnā€¦that`s a good name.

3 Likes

I know lol now I want some hahaha

1 Like

Karma does tha Mellon I think : )

1 Like

They do but I am not looking to drop more money on seeds right now. Just dropped some money to get a pack of Royal Kush to do a seed run on.

11 Likes

Tha Mellon x sd could be a thing ?

2 Likes

Cannalope Haze fits if you can get the right pheno. Not too sweet, more subtle.

4 Likes