Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Does anybody have any purple kush beans they would like to trade? My grandfather is a vietnam vet and has bad anxiety and stress. I started growing pot for us since every dollar counts and the street weed is pesticide riddled. Long story short purple kush was a plant we both loved.

I got a fem pack back in 2015-2016 and saved 4, this year i got back into growing and out of the 4 i saved only 1 popped. A lot of sentimental value with this strain and i wish i had more than just the 1 survivor. I did clone the strain but i flipped the clone way too early.

Was thinking about revegging this plant after harvest if i cant source any beans.
Sorry for the long post lol i feel like a little backstory always helps out.

8 Likes

Have u messed with any of the blue moonshine lines?

5 Likes

I have a Purple Kush crossā€¦

AK Bean Brains - Medical Skunk
Itā€™s (AC/DC x Purple Fuzz) x Purple Kush
5% THC : 15% CBD allegedly

You mentioned anxiety so I thought Iā€™d throw this out there, even though itā€™s a high CBD strain / not pure PK.

7 Likes

Thanks for the input brother. Grandpop likes to get good and stoned so were looking for pure pk

3 Likes

Hey Man, would love to trade for those if on offer!

3 Likes

You in Canada or the stateā€™s ?

3 Likes

The states bro

4 Likes

Damn i have the purple kush clone I would have sent you. DM me I have a couple ideas for some seed for you

3 Likes

Purple kush is also half of Royal kush seed line.

Royal Kush Lineage: [(Sour Diesel x Highland Afghani) x Southern Humboldt Purple Kush]

6 Likes

No dont have that in my collection. Did try for some moonshine. But that deal fell through.

2 Likes

I think I still got 5 purple moonshine f2 from @CopaGenetics. Thought I still had the blue dream x blue moonshine but guess I already traded em out

5 Likes

Blue Dream x Sunshine Daydream seems very similar. (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine)

1 Like

Pretty sure those Purple Moonshine were from Copaā€™s good buddy @Enjoi802 he sent me a Bic pen full of them I think itā€™s Mel Frankā€™s GDP x DJā€™s Old Time Moonshine, maybe from @Josh_Blue ?Bodhi made a cross waaaaay back called Purple Moonshine that was SR71 Purple Kush x OTM too.

10 Likes

May have been, some days I feel like this trying to tag the right ppl download (1)

8 Likes

Its definitely Djā€™s otm sourced thru me. I did the r and d on the otm project. Seeds straight from Dj.

10 Likes

I hope Iā€™m in the right thread here, honestly, OG is a little overwhelming at times, but Iā€™m really loving this place. Iā€™m in search of some seeds and happy to trade in exchange. I do a lot of crosses and have a couple of longer term breeding projects, though I wouldnā€™t call myself a breeder cuz I just donā€™t have the time or space for it. But Iā€™m looking for something to add to the two breeding projects Iā€™m working on as well as some crosses.

What would check all of the boxes is something that is:

1. stanky stunky stinky dank, gas funk, poop, garlic onion fuel, skunk. I want something where after you work with it, you have to change your clothes before you go to your real job. I donā€™t want anything sweet or fruity, I have plenty of that.
  2. Low to medium THC
  3. Feminized photo period
  4. Robust grower for indoors, Indica leaning.
  5. Dense bud structure

The check box above is just a wish list, doesnā€™t have to match all of them. Also, pollen would work and even be preferred.

I donā€™t have any seeds from fancy boutique breeders in exchange, but have lots of crosses including:
Sour d X (Skittles x HOGG Orange Barb)
Skittles x HOGG Orange Barb
Blackjack x Sour d
White widow x Sour d
Sweet seeds Red CBD auto S1
Red CBD x ak-47 auto

All of my seeds are feminized, I find it easier to pick a mom if I know what itā€™s going to contribute in genetics, plus feminized seeds use less space. After Iā€™m done crossing, happy to send you seeds from the crosses.

And many many more, happy to send a full list.

Thanks OG!

8 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard is correct in the Purple Moonshine and itā€™s make up.

3 Likes

I have a tube of Tony Greenā€™s GG#4 RIL in regā€™s from the replacement forum run. I wonā€™t need these as I also have a pack of these in fems, which I prefer in my limited space.

Iā€™d like to offer them up for another Tony Green strain I donā€™t hold, Italian Beef perhaps? Regs would be fine for a strain I donā€™t hold.

Iā€™d consider Lucky Dog or CSI as well. PM me if interested.

8 Likes

ISO Motorbreath from Pisces or Motorbreath 15 S1 or crosses. I have really enjoyed the potency this one delivers and the taste is really uniqueā€”like sourdough that fermented inside a running engine. Iā€™ve quite a bit I can trade. Thanks!

3 Likes

@CerebralMeds touch base with @shag he has MotorBreath 15 I do believe.

5 Likes